Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

Nervous as fuck about this game, probably more so than any other game I can remember.

It's a strange feeling, if I knew Rafa would stay on regardless, I'm not sure I'd give a shit if we stayed up or not.

I'm really looking forward to this with confidence.  I can't wait for the game to start.

I'm bricking it. Been pretty much solely thinking about this since Tuesday :lol:

I can't see any reason to be bricking it. We have a manager who will have done everything possible to have us ready for the game and we have players who are listening and responding to him. Even if the game doesn't go to plan we'll see something done about it in time to make a difference, relax and enjoy the game.

I'm really looking forward to this with confidence.  I can't wait for the game to start.

I'm bricking it. Been pretty much solely thinking about this since Tuesday :lol:

I can't see any reason to be bricking it. We have a manager who will have done everything possible to have us ready for the game and we have players who are listening and responding to him. Even if the game doesn't go to plan we'll see something done about it in time to make a difference, relax and enjoy the game.

Hope you're right :thup:

I think it's the combination of this and the Sunderland/Norwich games. We need an exact combination to happen.

Where's good for watching 3pm games in town these days? I've either not bothered or watched them locally all season.

Keep me posted as I'm in a similar situation.

Hope you're right :thup:

I think it's the combination of this and the Sunderland/Norwich games. We need an exact combination to happen.

We just need to win our game and the other 2 have to do the same to keep the pressure off them which I can't see happening. At least we'll know the Norwich result before we play.