Aston Villa 0 - 0 Newcastle United - Post-match relegation from p.34

Kaizero

Only Townsend, Lascelles, and Anita looked bothered today. Colback, Wijunaldum and Sissoko - not bothered at all. When relegation comes, it will be fully deserved.

Mbemba was our best player I thought. Townsend was pretty crap, thought Sissoko was ok

Sickening. I fucking hate this team so fucking much.

How could we not open this lot up? It's insane. Townsend huffed and puffed but makes the wrong decision the large majority of the time, at least he's helped us delay the execution for a few weeks though. Jack Colback is a ginger cunt spoon, fuck him...that chance was glorious. Wish Gini wasn't even involved today, it's like he doesn't even want to get amongst it and contribute (in either direction). Sissoko did not much in particular, don't know what sport Cisse is trying to play, Mitro has the technical finesse of a drunk elephant. Back four were fine, but they didn't need to do anything today.

Can't wait for Burton Albion away with Pearson in charge. This is horrible. Might have to stay away from caring for a bit for my own sanity, but even that's difficult.

What a difference a day makes.

Knew the minute they started fucking beach balls down at the pitch and the ref doing nothing about it, it wasn't gonna be our day. Villa defending like their premier league survival depended on it....

Well thanks for trying Rafa.

Only Townsend, Lascelles, and Anita looked bothered today. Colback, Wijunaldum and Sissoko - not bothered at all. When relegation comes, it will be fully deserved.

Mbemba was our best player I thought. Townsend was pretty crap, thought Sissoko was ok

I missed the first half but Tiote was bossing the second, I thought it was strange to take him off.

I look forward to the purge of our squad. Apart from Darlow, Lascelles, Townsend and Mbemba they can all go as far as I'm concerned.

Aye.

And tbh, nothing but relegation would see this sort of overhaul.

Just like us against Cardiff, Villa were massively galvanised by the crowd making some noise for a change.

"Protests will harm the team!"

Aye, they will if you know absolutely fuck all about atmosphere at football matches.

Had to turn off Soccer Saturday. Resigned to it now but don't need it constantly repeated. Like others have said would have preferred this to have been done and dusted rather than endure the false hope.

Guest firetotheworks

There seemed a real lack of urgency from the players till the last 20min.

I think even that's wrong, I didn't see any at all for the entire match.

Just like us against Cardiff, Villa were massively galvanised by the crowd making some noise for a change.

Aye, they will if you know absolutely fuck all about atmosphere at football matches.

We played right into their hands being overly cautious. They started to get hold of the ball and their confidence grew. We should have been into them from kick off, no prisoners.

Atmosphere played a huge part in this result. Had we been playing them at any other time with a deathly silent crowd we might have just scraped a win.

I look forward to the purge of our squad. Apart from Darlow, Lascelles, Townsend and Mbemba they can all go as far as I'm concerned.

Aye.

And tbh, nothing but relegation would see this sort of overhaul.

It doesn't bloody matter which players or manger you have at the club - as long as the fat cunt is there, it's fucking hopeless.

How many fucking times ???

Can't wait until we get shot of the likes of Wijnaldum and Sissoko.  Utter c***s.

Won't have to wait long. Shame we can't get rid of the likes of Saylor and Colback.

Honestly don't think there is anyone decent we will actually keep. Probably lascelles and darlow. That's back to the other thread though.

We simply didn't do what was needed today or in the large majority if games this season.

Relegated by Villa AGAIN. Gah.