Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I genuinely think Mbemba had a class first year, despite the utter tripe around him. It's no surprise he was having to cover the rest of his back 4 at times.

He's made a couple of mistakes but he's a quality defender and looked it from day one IMO. Not to forget he's had no partner or midfield protection for the majority of his first season in England.

Jesus aye, when you think back to our CM for the first part of the season :anguish:

My Iranian friend says a few of their papers are reporting that we are interested in a striker currently playing for Esteghlal Khuzestan F.C.

You heard it here first. Maybe.

It's Ali Diai

My Iranian friend says a few of their papers are reporting that we are interested in a striker currently playing for Esteghlal Khuzestan F.C.

Went on their wiki

http://image.prntscr.com/image/b2c701c0a9194a9b86e56d696f148041.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/5df4ef29cd1e40599e4dbfaab76f3cd4.png

It's Ali Diai

We mock him and loathe him, but Souness had the foresight to see Spurs and England's midfield 20 years beforehand.

Daily Record reporting that we've set a asking price of 16m for Mitro but Rafa doesn't want to sell.

That reads as "I don't want to sell but if anyone offers that we'd be daft not to"

Only player that seemingly cares and loves the club. Yet let's sell him... Aye, right. Fuck outta here.

Love when players show how much they love the club by getting sent off and missing sitters

Guest neesy111

Only player that seemingly cares and loves the club. Yet let's sell him... Aye, right. Fuck outta here.

Shola loved the club.  Flawed argument.

Only player that seemingly cares and loves the club. Yet let's sell him... Aye, right. f*** outta here.

Shola is not a 21 one year old full international in his first season in the premier league

Only player that seemingly cares and loves the club. Yet let's sell him... Aye, right. f*** outta here.

Take your point, it's not (solely or even mainly) about commitment/loving the club. That said, I don't read the statement as an argument/ case for that. I see it as more of a plea, which I share: we want players who are committed and seem to care. At least, I know that I do.

16m for Mitro

15m for Perez

if rumours are true.....

31m for two players who don't really look like anything special in my opinion is a great bit of business. Rafa would then use that money to purchase better players.

Add in the fact we'll probably rake in lots of cash for Janmaat, Wijnaldum and Sissoko (At least 30m+) coupled with the reported 40m Rafa has to start with could see him totally revamp this heartless squad for the better.

Shola is not a 21 one year old full international in his first season in the premier league

:thup:

Take your point, it's not (solely or even mainly) about commitment/loving the club. That said, I don't read the statement as an argument/ case for that. I see it as more of a plea, which I share: we want players who are committed and seem to care. At least, I know that I do.

:thup: Especially after so many years of seeing players come and go that don't give any shits about the team.