Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we've got the money I don't even think it's that much of an unrealistic signing tbh. If he signs for one of the others mentioned, he'd likely be loaned out to lower Premier League clubs/Championship clubs for 2-3 years, he'd be just as well coming here for 3-4 years where he'd likely be a starter from the off pretty much and would be a regular in the Premier League by the time he's 18-19.

Watched Oxford in their Europa league games last pre season and he was class in the games I went too, would be our 3rd best CB (if lascelles keeps his form up) and would definitely be an upgrade on Colback, he looked to be organising loads for someone so young as well.

We didn't make a permanent signing until September last time we went down, and even that was Lovenkrands who was basically already there. Dunno if I'm getting at anything here.

We didn't make a permanent signing until September last time we went down, and even that was Lovenkrands who was basically already there. Dunno if I'm getting at anything here.

It's not comparable. Rafa's got this.

yeah but that was a chaotic summer with everyone focused on is the club sold yet every day. And we also signed Simpson on loan before that which was basically a permanent signing

I'd like to see more rumours popping up about getting rid of some of the utter s*** and shithouses in the squad. Would rather see bairns playing than the likes of Riviere again. Get them gone, start again.

Completely forgot about Riviere. Can't see even Rafa being able to do anything with him.

I'd like to see more rumours popping up about getting rid of some of the utter s*** and shithouses in the squad. Would rather see bairns playing than the likes of Riviere again. Get them gone, start again.

Completely forgot about Riviere. Can't see even Rafa being able to do anything with him.

I'm really hoping for a decent cull like, find it hard to believe that as good as he is he'll be able to work with some of that shit still hanging around sticking up the place. Though I suppose the theory they'll just be that much better than everything else down there... not convinced personally.

I know that odds on transfers rarely mean much but just spotted this.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160619/c75f9327c8b457241971d6636348b2e0.jpg

I'll take a no nonsense defender instead of the stupid haired ponce who wants go home every fecking other month. Hanley, he's alright.