Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daily fail saying talks have taken place. Seems weird unless we are selling Perez. Armstrong and Perez aren't instant starters bringing in another similar striker at the same stage of their career seems strange.

Maybe Armstrong is going out on loan again?

Will Grigg? Pisses me off all these links to probables. Armstrong, younger same league hit the 20 mark in a team not as well equipped.

Wigan fan at work says he's nothing special, and is certainly not premier league level.

Feel like people overrate Armstrong a little bit on here.

In fairness i doubt many of us have seen too much of him :lol: I'd give him a chance just on the basis of he scored goals in League 1 and the difference between that and the Championship isn't that huge.

In fairness i doubt many of us have seen too much of him :lol: I'd give him a chance just on the basis of he scored goals in League 1 and the difference between that and the Championship isn't that huge.

I saw him a few times last season, way better than League 1, even at such a tender age.

I saw him a few times last season, way better than League 1, even at such a tender age.

Was speaking to a cov fan yesterday, says he can shoot with both feet and is quick, looks a real talent. Only problem is he lacks height so doesn't fit into a modern 1 up formation

In fairness i doubt many of us have seen too much of him [emoji38] I'd give him a chance just on the basis of he scored goals in League 1 and the difference between that and the Championship isn't that huge.

Was speaking to a cov fan yesterday, says he can shoot with both feet and is quick, looks a real talent. Only problem is he lacks height so doesn't fit into a modern 1 up formation

He's still got growing time yet. Plus he has an abundance of pace

In fairness i doubt many of us have seen too much of him [emoji38] I'd give him a chance just on the basis of he scored goals in League 1 and the difference between that and the Championship isn't that huge.

He's still got growing time yet. Plus he has an abundance of pace

Will probably be turned into a wide striker/winger if he can't lead a line.