Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know that odds on transfers rarely mean much but just spotted this.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160619/c75f9327c8b457241971d6636348b2e0.jpg

I'll take a no nonsense defender instead of the stupid haired ponce who wants go home every fecking other month. Hanley, he's alright.

Give me Lewis Dunk if thats the case.

I'll take a no nonsense defender instead of the stupid haired ponce who wants go home every fecking other month. Hanley, he's alright.

Aye i agree with that.

Aye i agree with that.

I think we have missed the boat with that one as Premier League clubs are often him.

Aye i agree with that.

I think we have missed the boat with that one as Premier League clubs are often him.

You might be right unfortunately.

Aye i agree with that.

Strange, that never happens to us.

Didn't realise Raul Meireles is a free transfer and being linked with Aston Villa. He must have worked with Rafa at Liverpool and/or Chelsea?

He'd have better options than us but would be worth it just for his wife and beard

Didn't realise Raul Meireles is a free transfer and being linked with Aston Villa. He must have worked with Rafa at Liverpool and/or Chelsea?

He'd have better options than us but would be worth it just for his wife

I'd have him here for sure. Solid veteran midfielder, ridiculous wife, outstanding beard.

He'd have better options than us but would be worth it just for his wife and beard

Was brought in by Woy or Dalglish?

"Release clause in the region of".. :lol:  No fucking clue at all.

So which one of Silva, De Bruyne, Nasri, Sterling or Navas do we sell to make room for Townsend?..  :undecided:

Well Sterling is shit and Navas couldn't score in a brothel, so one of them two.

City must be meeting their annual English/homegrown addition if there is any truth in it. The same reason they signed Delph.

That's the only reason, because he's not good enough to earn meaningful playing time for City or Liverpool.

Oh boy ... Pep loves a left footer on the right side cutting in. Townsend is an English version of this type of player. Can kind of see it being true actually. Annoying.

Townsend isn't going anywhere?. His dad & him have said he feels he owes Newcastle something for giving him a chance to play first team football yes situations change etc but he isn't one of those players that will fuck a club off just to sit on the bench for more money and become a Fabian Delph, He's not leaving

Oh boy ... Pep loves a left footer on the right side cutting in. Townsend is an English version of this type of player. Can kind of see it being true actually. Annoying.

He didn't exactly have to shoehorn Messi and then Robben into that role for all those years. :lol: