Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If spurs want wijnaldum we should make damn sure we play hardball with Daniel Levy.  He screwed £12m out of us for townsend who wasn't even in their first team squad so  Wijnaldum has got to be £25m.  Don't want to pay that Mr Levy?  Fine, he is under contract for 4 more years

so no need to sell.

Should be the attitude towards everyone, not just Levy.

Really want us to sign Dom Iorfa from Wolves.

He's going to cost a fair bit I reckon. Wolves are reportedly getting taken over by Chinese billionaire so they'll have no reason to sell.

Been all quiet on the janmaat front. Could see us going for Iorfa if he is off. Having someone like Dominic competing alongside experience makes sense either way. Guess it depends if Sterry is rated or not. Interesting to see if there is anything in the Arbeloa links too.

Didn't they say that we'll have a replacement for Colo for when he leaves? Who's that likely to be then? Haven't really followed the rumours the last couple of days.

Caulker, Hanley and Ayala have been the most linked.

Cheers :thup:

OPR fans saying Caulker cant cut it in the championship seems not to have that anticipation to make up for his ponderous reaction time. leave well alone.

I think there would be about a 0% chance of Joe Allen coming here.  I think their fans actually rate him, he was getting a look in and playing well towards the end of the season under Klopp, and I think he would have a long line of suitors, that are playing in the top league, either here or abroad. 

What else do you think?

I think there would be about a 0% chance of Joe Allen coming here.  I think their fans actually rate him, he was getting a look in and playing well towards the end of the season under Klopp, and I think he would have a long line of suitors, that are playing in the top league, either here or abroad. 

What else do you think?

Give him a chance, he's thinking.

Didn't they say that we'll have a replacement for Colo for when he leaves? Who's that likely to be then? Haven't really followed the rumours the last couple of days.

OPR fans saying Caulker cant cut it in the championship seems not to have that anticipation to make up for his ponderous reaction time. leave well alone.

Every time I've seen Caulker play he's been very poor. Really don't get why he is rated at all.

Every time I've seen Caulker play he's been very poor. Really don't get why he is rated at all.

Just a big lump. Not the most mobile out there and apparently prone to making rash decisions. If he was a perma-crock he sounds a bit like Saylor.

What else do you think?

Quiet.  I'm thinking

http://i.imgur.com/mzV5xLT.gif

When I was younger, I'd know every player from every team (and a lot of the reserves too). Now I have to google a lot of them to make sure someone isn't winding me up with a joke name/find out about them.

Jesus Gamez linked

Only played 16 times last season for them and 6 of those were in the Copa Del Rey so could be a goer I guess, as he's obviously not a first team regular.