Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forestieri isn't particularly creative or technical. He seems more of a withdrawn forward, who relies on his off the ball movement and strength. We need a player like this but we need flair and creativity more.

:( Then sign Knockaert and Forestieri.

Forestieri refused to travel but it's unclear if Derby or us are in for him.

Lots of new players to integrate into the team and gel but there should be no excuse for these two performances and really the results too. Especially today's.

We really can't afford to be waiting until October to be finding our feet. Going to be a long and hard season. 

So, what do we need...left back (Galloway), striker, central midfielder, winger. 4 players.

We need quality. Too many of our signings have been bang average (if not all of them), if we get promoted the likes of Diame & Ritchie aren't good enough for the EPL. Sign some quality. No more championship journey men.

So, what do we need...left back (Galloway), striker, central midfielder, winger. 4 players.

We need quality. Too many of our signings have been bang average (if not all of them), if we get promoted the likes of Diame & Ritchie aren't good enough for the EPL. Sign some quality. No more championship journey men.

The same Ritchie that is just coming off the back of a good season in the PL?

Most of our signings didn't need to play any games in a black & white shirt for me to judge them, my initial reaction when they signed was they were not good enough. As for Ritchie one good season in the PL don't mean jack if its followed by a poor one in the championship.

i would love to be proved wrong

Most of our signings didn't need to play any games in a black & white shirt for me to judge them, my initial reaction when they signed was they were not good enough. As for Ritchie one good season in the PL don't mean jack if its followed by a poor one in the championship.

i would love to be proved wrong

So what have you seen from Ritchie that suggests he's going to be poor this season?

I'm not sure I trust any signing, regardless of how good they've been previously, for a long time i've felt players just see us as a place to get a fat 5/6 year contract and an easy life. We're a retirement plan.

The same Ritchie that is just coming off the back of a good season in the PL?

And Diame who was one of West Ham's better players a few years back.

Forestieri isn't particularly creative or technical. He seems more of a withdrawn forward, who relies on his off the ball movement and strength. We need a player like this but we need flair and creativity more.

Sounds like what we already have, another perfect Carr signing,?

Sounds more of a Rafa signing.

Sounds more of a Rafa signing.

Yeah of course, probably had his eye on this lad for years.?

Similar to knokeart, who Carr scouted for us before Leicester paid up and signed him.

Our stock will have fallen massively in the past 8 days,  will be harder attracting the likes of Forestieri and Knockaert.

Could it have feasibly fallen low enough to *squints at cuecard* leave the ... atmosphere?