Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need someone in central midfield who can actually go past a man and force the opposition out of shape, we then need an imposing centre forward worthy of the number 9. I've not been at all

impressed by Gayle but central midfield is my main concern at the moment. I'd honestly expect a league 2 team to be able to set themselves up to stop us at the moment. We've no-one from midfield who can beat a man or break beyond the opposition midfield.

Ricky Lambert available, would be ideal at this level.

4 goals in his last 60 appearances spanning the last two seasons. 35 in February.

Nah.

Started about ten games.

Proven at this level, brilliant in the air which me miss, great hold up play which we miss, and great at bringing others into play. Would give us much needed physical presence, which after two games is quite clear what this league is about.

What's Victor moses doing these days? Rafa had him at Chelsea didn't he? He'd be another superb addition

Back at Chelsea but not in their plans at the minute, agreed would be a great signing.

4 goals in his last 60 appearances spanning the last two seasons. 35 in February.

Nah.

Started about ten games.

Proven at this level, brilliant in the air which me miss, great hold up play which we miss, and great at bringing others into play. Would give us much needed physical presence, which after two games is quite clear what this league is about.

His time has gone.

PS: he's only played one season at this level, five years ago.

Nah.

Started about ten games.

Is it? In what way?

Nah.

Started about ten games.

His time has gone.

Possibly, but we certainly need a striker in the same mould as him, not many names out there though.

Nah.

Started about ten games.

His time has gone.

PS: he's only played one season at this level, five years ago.

Player of the year and top scorer.

Nah.

Started about ten games.

Is it? In what way?

We were bullied in both games from an attacking point of view, absolutely nothing sticking up top, no outlet for us going forward, therefore not allowing other players like Perez to get involved.

Always impressed by Jonathan Kodjia at Bristol City when I've seen Championship highlights last season. Started this season well too.

Yeah Villa were in for him at £12 millionbut their chairman has said that he is not for sale to another championship see.

Nah.

Started about ten games.

Is it? In what way?

We were bullied in both games from an attacking point of view, absolutely nothing sticking up top, no outlet for us going forward, therefore not allowing other players like Perez to get involved.

It's a nonsense cliche imo. We'll win this league by being the best football team, not by loading up on bruisers. That's the quickest way to get stuck down here.

Nah.

Started about ten games.

Is it? In what way?

It's a nonsense cliche imo. We'll win this league by being the best football team, not by loading up on bruisers. That's the quickest way to get stuck down here.

I'm not suggesting loading up on them, but think we will com time to struggle if we don't add physical presence up top, certainly can't rely on Mitro all season.

Our stock will have fallen massively in the past 8 days,  will be harder attracting the likes of Forestieri and Knockaert.

Could it have feasibly fallen low enough to *squints at cuecard* leave the ... atmosphere?

:lol: