Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the point in keeping on loaning him out. Its quite clear he isn't going to make it here no matter how badly I wanted him to early on. Just let him go by mutual consent or some other FM contract bollocks like that?

According to the BBC we've spent 59m and you've spent 57m this window. Next down the list is Norwich with 11 or so.

What I don't get is the sort of sniffy reaction this spending has got. Are we supposed to just accept our new status and stay where we are, or aren't we allowed to do whatever it takes to get back?

According to the BBC we've spent 59m and you've spent 57m this window. Next down the list is Norwich with 11 or so.

What I don't get is the sort of sniffy reaction this spending has got. Are we supposed to just accept our new status and stay where we are, or aren't we allowed to do whatever it takes to get back?

Let's just get the fuck out of the division and not give a single crap about wht the other clubs say. Literally couldn't give a shit.

No but you can't get annoyed when shite clubs beat you. Which they will, more than you like.

idle curiosity how much have Villa gotten back in?

I'm not sure about you but we've sold/released so many players starting from the end of last year that we had to build a whole new squad. There was no choice. We haven't just spunked 50million on three players or whatever.

Villa and Newcastle were always going to be targets no matter what we did. If Burton Albion spent a shit load of money like that I'm sure people would be harping on about "dat ambition and desire to get in the Premier League"

No but you can't get annoyed when shite clubs beat you. Which they will, more than you like.

i suspect we're all used to that

If only making a profit was what it was all about.

To me it's not.

Its been all about giving us a squad capable of winning this league, and IMO we've done that.  If we can do that and make profit then all the better.