Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ah f*** this I'm off. Find a board with people who are living in the real world and actually go to games and are passionate about NUFC. Also for the record I have had numerous messages last night and today saying basically the same

I strongly recommend NUFC-forum.com. Feel free to take all the other dickheads back with you anarl. :thup:

:lol: missed this

Ah f*** this I'm off. Find a board with people who are living in the real world and actually go to games and are passionate about NUFC. Also for the record I have had numerous messages last night and today saying basically the same

I strongly recommend NUFC-forum.com. Feel free to take all the other dickheads back with you anarl. :thup:

[emoji38] missed this

One of my favourite forum things these days, when Dave or Wullie just fuck someone up out of the blue from their admin tower.

Think letting Sels go back to Belgium is a good idea.

Not rated him at all.

Would flog him too but can't rely on Blob. Might be better to dispense in the summer.

:thup: As long as Rafa lets Darlow have the FA Cup as well as the league, keep him as back up for the season and upgrade in the summer. Feels like there's no point wasting time and effort making such a shuffle mid-season.