Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These rumours man  :anguish:

Not the players just the constant frequency of them with the usual s*** hot air.  Summer hasn't even started and it's boring as f***

Not exactly rumours that get you excited either. Most of them are Championship players or players from clubs that were fighting relegation. Basically the same sort of players we were going for to prepare for life in the championship last season.

Not seen a single name that excites me yet. Luckily enough all of these rumours are just that, rumours.

Hopefully when the wheels start moving we'll be seeing some better names.

Same. A lot of the players are from the Championship or from teams that have been relegated.

I hope we get Harry Maguire, but I can see him playing for Everton. Baines/Jagielka type signing.

More from our favourite disease

At least when he does die, as he's been upfront with his disease there can't be rumours of it being a complication with AIDS.

All of them would be decent additions to the squad. I'd be happy bringing all 3 in for 40 mil.

Would definitely be upgrades. Can Chambers play in different positions in defence? Not sure.