Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hull are looking for £8m for full-back Andrew Robertson this window, reports the Hull Daily Mail.

The highly-rated Scotland international is wanted by Liverpool, Newcastle, Burnley and West Brom.

Should be all over that

Agree with that

Hull are looking for £8m for full-back Andrew Robertson this window, reports the Hull Daily Mail.

The highly-rated Scotland international is wanted by Liverpool, Newcastle, Burnley and West Brom.

Should be all over that

Agree with that

Isn't he supposed to be very average defensively? Decent going forward, mind.

Newcastle United are weighing up an offer for Rennes attacker Adama Diakhaby, according to L'Équipe.

I don't understand how 'weighing up' links work. I have some image of an undercover journalist hiding in costa coffee whilst he over hears Benitez and Charnley discussing targets whilst they eat their croissants.

Newcastle United are weighing up an offer for Rennes attacker Adama Diakhaby, according to L'Équipe.

I don't understand how 'weighing up' links work. I have some image of an undercover journalist hiding in costa coffee whilst he over hears Benitez and Charnley discussing targets whilst they eat their croissants.

It works much like this:

https://youtu.be/wz-PtEJEaqY

It's progressed to "may slap in an offer":

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2017/06/25/newcastle-united-poised-to-make-offer-for-france-under-21-striker-adama-diakhaby/341139/

In my mind, Charnley is delicately placing wads of cash on the scales until it's just right.