Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never really see Grosicki, anyone know what he's like?

I saw quite a lot of Grosicki last season on TV. The only attribute I could see is that he's fast.

For what I saw he was quick but also had a very good workrate, very much a Rafa type wide player.

Another classic N.O. off-topic discussion :lol:

I leave work at 3 that having been the last time i checked this thread. Come on here now and see 3 new pages of replies and think something must be happening only to find 3 pages of that! :lol:

Just to back up my man Stifler and keep the thread off topic, driving is better than the train for me in a few ways. Cheaper and keeps your mind occupied. Can stop at the services and experience the unwashed up close.

i've started driving the aberdeen run for these very reasons, except it's more to get away from the unwashed drunks on that journey

Never really see Grosicki, anyone know what he's like?

I saw quite a lot of Grosicki last season on TV. The only attribute I could see is that he's fast.

For what I saw he was quick but also had a very good workrate, very much a Rafa type wide player.

He was a handful in that cup final, pretty athletic and direct. Difficult to defend against.

Just to back up my man Stifler and keep the thread off topic, driving is better than the train for me in a few ways. Cheaper and keeps your mind occupied. Can stop at the services and experience the unwashed up close.

i've started driving the aberdeen run for these very reasons, except it's more to get away from the unwashed drunks on that journey

exactly why I have started doing it, although the train ride is lovely it stops at every arsing stop before the deen

Guest Howaythetoon

I enjoy driving my own car on the motorway, but if I had the choice between driving long distance in a car or a train I'd choose the train. I can relax, have a glass of wine or two, watch some stuff on my ipad etc. If I were an agent I'd just fly or get the train and if I needed a car when I get to my destination I'd just hire one. That's actually what my mate does, he runs a successful business where he is constantly all over the country visiting various sites, pricing up jobs etc. he got sick of driving so flies or gets the train.

exactly why I have started doing it, although the train ride is lovely it stops at every arsing stop before the deen

first class would be areet but it's pure extortion