Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Chronicle keep saying we need to have 25 players down from 35 by the time the window shuts. Are they forgetting that U21s don't need to be registered, so the likes of Armstrong, Sterry, Woodman, Toney etc wouldn't count towards that?

The Chronicle keep saying we need to have 25 players down from 35 by the time the window shuts. Are they forgetting that U21s don't need to be registered, so the likes of Armstrong, Sterry, Woodman, Toney etc wouldn't count towards that?

its the Chronicle, of course they haven't

I've just listed all our senior players over 21 (including the returnees like Riviere, Krul etc) and even if Gouffran stays I can only count 28.

That said, I haven't checked the exact ages of Toney, Sterry, Heardman etc who are all about that age.

No, Benitez likes to run a relatively small first team squad of about 25 with the rest banished down to the Academy training ground (he moved the reserves / under 23s or whatever they are called) out if the first team base shortly after he arrived.

They owe us for a cheap Given.

Honestly Hart at not so daft price, say £15m an selling Krul & Darlow for £10m would be one of the smartest things we do all season.

£15 million would be a fucking scandal after his season last year for Torino. He'd be worth it if we could get him cheap and his wages subsidised by City.

Torino played with a free can opener every game. It was like a science experiment from the few games i caught,

£15 million would be a fucking scandal after his season last year for Torino. He'd be worth it if we could get him cheap and his wages subsidised by City.

Torino played with a free can opener every game. It was like a science experiment from the few games i caught,

I'm not saying I wouldn't be open to seeing him here, but £15 million is way over his current stock when you also consider his wages.

I'm not saying I wouldn't be open to seeing him here, but £15 million is way over his current stock when you also consider his wages.

Just look at Sels for wages.