Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lucas Perez and Danny Ings in the s*** rag sun.  Probably nowt in it.  But would certainly be interested in Perez.  Thought he looked half decent for Arsenal and got a few goals for them, despite not playing much. 

Ings would be a bit of a gamble.  No idea what he'll be like after his injury, or whether he would consistently score goals at this level.

Scored 1 PL goal for Arsenal in about 2 matches worth.

Always liked Ings but impossible to know exactly what sort of player he'll be now. Probably more chance of him being a post injury Michael Bridges than the player he was before.

Still, strikes me as a Liverpool player + Rafa = transfer story to me anyway.

Guest neesy111

Completely forgot Danny Ings existed. Can't have played for 2 seasons?

Played last season and did his other knee in a league cup match.

Can't see us getting a striker from this country, unless it's a loanee. Him from Chelsea perhaps.

Morata, yeah. I'd take him.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Chronicle says Rafa looking at younger Real Madrid players including Lucas Vasquez and Angel Correa from Atletico  :)

:sweetjesus:

PLZ HAPPEN

It's titled as "gossip" so they're not reporting anything of substance, just parroting what some random websites have published in order to get their hit quota for the day.

Chronicle says Rafa looking at younger Real Madrid players including Lucas Vasquez and Angel Correa from Atletico  :)

:sweetjesus:

PLZ HAPPEN

It's titled as "gossip" so they're not reporting anything of substance, just parroting what some random websites have published in order to get their hit quota for the day.

Who said we want Correa then?  I haven't seen that anywhere.

Not seen much of Vazquez but Correa is class :lol:

Would be really exciting.

my only issue with vasquez is that isn't he primarily a right sided midfielder? :lol: we could really use a natural left sided player man.