Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd say top priorities are a #10 and a left back, followed by a keeper. Only let Gayle go if a great striker is lined up.

We'll never get a number 10, not a chance. We need a keeper.

We desperately need both, but considering who the owner is i'd prioritise a keeper because it probably won't cost that much.

Taking the day off on Thursday, even missing my brothers wedding in fact, to watch Deadline Day with Jim and the lads. My favorite day of the year, I just can't wait to see all the drama! Can't believe football was only invented 25 years ago too! Go Premier League!!

Taking the day off on Thursday, even missing my brothers wedding in fact, to watch Deadline Day with Jim and the lads. My favorite day of the year, I just can't wait to see all the drama! Can't believe football was only invented 25 years ago too! Go Premier League!!

:lol:

:lol:

I do actually have the day off as I'm back from a holiday, loads of cups of tea with two spoons of depression in each, can't wait.

I quite like these deadwood sales. Could we please buy some quality now? Cheers.

I don't care about signings, I just want to see the yellow ticker with Colbacks name on it

[move]Colback signs 5 year contract extension at Newcastle[/move]

I quite like these deadwood sales. Could we please buy some quality now? Cheers.

I don't care about signings, I just want to see the yellow ticker with Colbacks name on it

[move]Colback signs 5 year contract extension at Newcastle[/move]

Nope, Colback dies of sunburn as temperatures soar to 14 degrees

"...although the club will keep a close eye on the market in the final 48 hours of the window, they will not panic buy."

:lol: Ok

"But while the transfer budget is small compared to other clubs in the top flight, Newcastle have spent around £40 million. The Daily Telegraph understands there is still some money available, but there is reluctance to spend for the sake of it."

Mindblowing.

The guy thinks keeping the wage bill down is paramount in selling the club, when in actuality backing Rafa and having us do well is likely to generate the most buzz and interest. He is such a dufus.