Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok to be serious, I really expect us to get more signings, based on the following assumptions, believe it of don't:

1.  The argument between the fat cunt and Rafa is purely for funds, and Rafa still has the control for transfer; and

2.  The fat cunt told Rafa that he has to sell before buy to generate funds himself. 

If the fat cunt already took back the power and Rafa is a walking dead waiting for the moment (which I doubt base on the display vs West Ham), then just ignore my words.

We have sold de Jong and Rivière for around 6M total, and freed around 80K wages (wild guess).  If we are able to move Hanley, say, for 2M, then likely we could get a player around 10M back, together with Kenedy on loan.  The question is whether we got enough time to get one in so we need to move Hanley ASAP.

Guest reefatoon
:lol: Only if they manage to find a replacemant . . . . Takes us f***ing months of monitoring, pondering and hoping.

:lol: Only if they manage to find a replacemant . . . . Takes us f***ing months of monitoring, pondering and hoping.

Didn't say find a replacement, it only said line up a replacement.....  that is a worrying quote!

Why are we even talking about El Mhanni?

Have you seen him play?  He has skills like nothing I have seen before, he is young so he could be a very valuable player in the future.  We should hang onto him for now....

Why is Gayle suddenly on the chopping block? Can we realistically get an upgrade in? A sidegrade?

Be pretty exciting if we do. In my opinion we should/could actively try and upgrade him as I just don't rate him that highly, and hopefully that's what we're doing.

Be staggered if Rafa actually pulled it off mind.

Guest firetotheworks

And if Santon tried harder he could have been Phil Neville  [emoji38]

[emoji38] Ahhh, the straw that broke Ian W's camel's back. Of all the things that could have done it.

[emoji38] ffs

You mean about Pardew? The final straw was the Reading game IIRC.

For you? It was famously the Santon/Phil Neville comparison. Nee chance your revising it to the Reading match. [emoji38]

Why is Gayle suddenly on the chopping block? Can we realistically get an upgrade in? A sidegrade?

Be pretty exciting if we do. In my opinion we should/could actively try and upgrade him as I just don't rate him that highly, and hopefully that's what we're doing.

Be staggered if Rafa actually pulled it off mind.

While an upgrade would certainly be decent, we shouldn’t be letting our only decent striker go, full stop. A club our size shouldn’t have only one first team striker in the squad. Mitro hasn’t proved that he can be the teams main goal scorer when called upon.