Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I knew Simon Jordan was a plastic gobshite prick but fuck me he's outdoing himself on SSN at the minute.  What an absolute slimey fucking creep.

"I don't see why Mike would say he would have a conversation with Rafa if he wasn't going to do it"

Doesn't have previous for lying does he you slime ball

I knew Simon Jordan was a plastic gobshite prick but fuck me he's outdoing himself on SSN at the minute.  What an absolute slimey fucking creep.

"I don't see why Mike would say he would have a conversation with Rafa if he wasn't going to do it"

Apparently Benitez should be quiet as well no matter how shit the fat cunt is treating him and the club out of loyalty to the owner.. straight out of the disgusting slimey Alan Pardew book of management.  Fucking repellent this Jordan bloke like.

Why aren't the local journalists going as mental as we are about this whole debacle? Should be all out war on Ashley.

Good question. Probably the same reason Ashley & Co think they can get away with it.

There are six Premier League clubs with a lower net spend than us. If Rafa stays there will be six clubs with shorter odds for relegation than us.

:dontknow:

I knew Simon Jordan was a plastic gobshite prick but f*** me he's outdoing himself on SSN at the minute.  What an absolute slimey f***ing creep.

Apparently Benitez should be quiet as well no matter how s*** the fat c*** is treating him and the club out of loyalty to the owner.. straight out of the disgusting slimey Alan Pardew book of management.  f***ing repellent this Jordan bloke like.

Benitez will be out the door with the first offer he gets, let's see how loyal he is then - he's already had offers mate.

Benitez should have been better in the market like Clement.

I knew Simon Jordan was a plastic gobshite prick but f*** me he's outdoing himself on SSN at the minute.  What an slimey f***ing creep.

What has he said?

^^

He's a big fan of Newcastle apparently (yeah ok dickhead).  But we're only a big club in the north east and he knows Mike Ashley and so knows he wouldn't say one thing to Benitez about funds and do another.  Benitez shouldn't be talking in the media at all because its not helpful.  He should keep all discussions inside the club and be quiet out of loyalty to his employer.  He should have been cleverer at setting up shrewd deals like Clement has (oh and you mean like setting up a loan deal for a striker months ago that we pissed about over, as if we'd pay a £4m loan fee like Swansea have).  Oh and if Benitez gets a chance to leave then we'll really see how much he wants to be at Newcastle (he says with a grin as slimy as a snails arse).