Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't know about this one. Can't be better than Mitrovic or Gayle, and we need someone better than them.

edit: Belgrade derby is on Wednesday, so I guess that's a good match to watch and see what he can do.

Bit outlandish to state that outright as a fact tbh.

I don't know about this one. Can't be better than Mitrovic or Gayle, and we need someone better than them.

edit: Belgrade derby is on Wednesday, so I guess that's a good match to watch and see what he can do.

Well, Serbian Superleague is 27th top league in Europe, so...

Silly me. No player has ever happened to play in a lower league despite being a good player. Not at all. Infact, its not like this is the exact league Mitrovic started in or anything.  :rolleyes:

Silly me. No player has ever happened to play in a lower league despite being a good player. Not at all. Infact, its not like this is the exact league Mitrovic started in or anything.  :rolleyes:

There's a big difference. Mitrovic was 18 year old when he left Partizan, and at that age he scored 13 goals. Boakye is 24. Trust me on this one. He's not a great finisher, it's just the fact that he plays for Red Star Belgrade and they create a lot of chances. His teammate is current topscorer. He did play more games, but that's just to show you how much they score. You can check everything easily.

https://www.sofascore.com/tournament/football/serbia/superliga/210