Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't see why Luiz on loan is that unrealistic tbh. It's a WC year and he's not getting to play for Chelsea. Obviously he could have better choices, but if they're not offering - no reason why we couldn't get him.

If they're offering though, there's no chance unless he wants to stay in the PL.

I hope there's some truth in our interest in Luiz only because there's no chance that would happen with Mike Ashley as our owner.

Not sure I understand ???

He's saying that if there is truth in the rumour, the club has a new owner as Ashley wouldn't sanction it.

I hope there's some truth in our interest in Luiz only because there's no chance that would happen with Mike Ashley as our owner.

Not sure I understand ???

He's saying that if there is truth in the rumour, the club has a new owner as Ashley wouldn't sanction it.

Ohhhhh.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/15781185.NEWCASTLE__Magpies_lining_up_ambitious_January_transfer_double/

I mean yeah it wont happen, but god that would keep us up pretty easily imo

If they're actually available then they are no brainers for us really. Thing is Rafa will have done his homework, if he wants to make the move then he knows he can get them to come. Could take or leave Luiz but Sturridge would be perfect especially in a WC year.

I'd obviously not complain at either of those but if we're relying on loans to save our skin then it's yet another damning indictment of Mike Ashley's God-awful f***ing transfer policy.  Can't wait to get shot of the soul-sapping prick.

Yep but it might just be enough to see us over the line and shot of the git once and for all.

I've no problem with loans when it's players of that ilk (similarly with Remy). It's if we were loaning their kids to rely on getting us out of it that I'd be worried. Those two would be the best two players we've had for 15 years.

2-3 key loan signings would be a great way to start the window, would also suggest to others thinking of joining we actually mean business and not just survive.