Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Walcott on loan mentioned in a few rags.

Would be a good move for both parties, if he wants to go to the World Cup, he's got to be playing, he'll get games with us no problem, under an excellent coach. We need his skill set desperately and could play in a number of roles for us.

Walcott on loan mentioned in a few rags.

Would be a good move for both parties, if he wants to go to the World Cup, he's got to be playing, he'll get games with us no problem, under an excellent coach. We need his skill set desperately and could play in a number of roles for us.

Absolutely zero chance he goes to the World Cup regardless.

I would be pissed at the kind of club we will become if Deeney is a serious target.

Joselu was bad enough. And some of the other crap we have collected along this shit ownership.

We need something more exciting.

I could forgive us if it was a loan.

Think Fat Ash will only sanction loans personally, he wont want to spend a single penny.

Decent loans cost money and the prick wouldn't sanction them in the summer. Not confident we'll get what we need.

Deeney grew on me as a player last year. He's far more skilful than he initially appeared when he was second fiddle to the lad that went to China for $$$$. He's also a leader and as a young team we need them.

He also fits what I think the bill might be in that the fee might not be massive but he's on big wages. So its PCP who'll have to keep reaching into their pockets after the takeover, not Ashley into his before it. In our transfer dealings so far, wages may have been a bigger stumbling block than fees. So all PCP may have to do is loosen the wage budget, not provide such a big sum up front for fees.

Deeney's under contract till 2021, when he's pushing 33. Teams that chop and change manager like Watford should not be handing out long tasty contracts to players above 27. It's a recipe for an unsellable player sitting on the bench for 5 million a year.

Well that's underwhelming.

Wouldn't worry then, ESPN have never reported something accurately with regards to football.

Well that’s not at all true :lol:

:lol: Yeah ESPN is literally the only reputable sports news source in all of America. They actually adhere to a code of journalistic ethics which is a far cry from the total garbage I see published with regular frequency in England