Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players i wouldn´t mind selling this window.

Darlow or Elliot (needs replacement)

Joselu (just play Mitro)

Haidara

Colback

Saivet or Diame (needs replacement)

Gamez

Won't get much for that lot.

Fiver each or three for a tenner.

He's gambling on Rafa keeping us up on a shoestring then isn't he, the daft fucking cunt.

No doubt will then fuck Rafa again in the summer to force him to quit so he can start the cycle again, unless he can fleece some idiots to buy us in the meantime.

Can't really bring myself to get angry about it any more, we've been through the frustration already. We know Ashley doesn't give a fuck.

I can't work out the percentage of self-perceived Machiavellian Sauron-type there is to ignorant clueless cunt-oaf makes up this man. Has to be one of the biggest arseholes in the cosmos.

Still can't make sense of it - our value will plummet if we get relegated - he stands to lose more if we go down than if he invested now.

Ashley doesn't care. He's a spiteful, vindictive and petty little man and I genuinely feel like he prioritises shafting the club (and hence the fans) over money.

More than ever, the fans need to get behind the team. I don't believe Ashley will be here come the start of next season so if we can stick together and help the team battle through the next few months, we can move on and consign him to history.

Still can't make sense of it - our value will plummet if we get relegated - he stands to lose more if we go down than if he invested now.

Ashley doesn't care. He's a spiteful, vindictive and petty little man and I genuinely feel like he prioritises shafting the club (and hence the fans) over money.

More than ever, the fans need to get behind the team. I don't believe Ashley will be here come the start of next season so if we can stick together and help the team battle through the next few months, we can move on and consign him to history.

:thup:

He's gambling on Rafa keeping us up on a shoestring then isn't he, the daft f***ing c***.

No doubt will then f*** Rafa again in the summer to force him to quit so he can start the cycle again, unless he can fleece some idiots to buy us in the meantime.

Yep, this is his gamble. 

Rafa keeps us up on a small budget, club is worth far more...

If we go down he will then reinvest to go back up, rinse and repeat.

If we go down this time tho I think he has used up all his cards.

This is true enough but I also think that he just does the same method he always does despite it not working in a football context - definition of madness type stuff. He's massively thick and ignorant of the needs of the team. His 'Speaks Direct' interview assumed that a midtable finish would just transpire.

He's gambling on Rafa keeping us up on a shoestring then isn't he, the daft f***ing c***.

No doubt will then f*** Rafa again in the summer to force him to quit so he can start the cycle again, unless he can fleece some idiots to buy us in the meantime.

Yep, this is his gamble. 

Rafa keeps us up on a small budget, club is worth far more...

If we go down he will then reinvest to go back up, rinse and repeat.

If we go down this time tho I think he has used up all his cards.

Yeah we'll not survive another relegation like, gambling again is absolutely ludicrous when you consider the rewards for staying in the league. He's literally the only owner doing it as well, everyone else is doing whatever it takes not to get relegated.

Guest firetotheworks

I think it's fair to say that Rafa will have pulled off a miracle if we stay up this season tbh. The fact that we aren't already with West Brom and Swansea is a testament to him and the player's attitudes. I'll go from a 5 to an 8 on the relegation meter if we don't bring anyone in like. It's so competitive at the bottom this year. My kingdom for Villa, Sunderland, Wigan, or Hull relegation fodder.

Depressing as feck.

The hope with Mitro is that his international performances will determine his value.

Tbh, the sort of signings we've been looking at bringing in, I'm not even sure they are going to make any more difference than playing Mitro would.

I think it's fair to say that Rafa will have pulled off a miracle if we stay up this season tbh. The fact that we aren't already with West Brom and Swansea is a testament to him and the player's attitudes. I'll go from a 5 to an 8 on the relegation meter if we don't bring anyone in like. It's so competitive at the bottom this year. My kingdom for Villa, Sunderland, Wigan, or Hull relegation fodder.

Agreed. I just wish someone would do a really deep forensic analysis of where the fuck the money is in the press.

MotY for me if he keeps us up with this squad, no exaggeration.

The Sun are almost certainly talking s**** mind. Even if it's true, it will be pure guesswork from their part.

We all know the score. We get a couple of loans in and that will be that.

I wouldn’t be so sure…………this lot  broke the curry story - no doubt that wanker Bishop is feeding them info – the tosser!

I suppose one shred of hope is that in the January 2013 window, we managed to make a number of signings (the french influx) quite late in the window, once Ashley decided to release some cash...

Debuchy signed on 4th January

Sissoko signed on 21st Janury

Mbiwa & Gouffran signed 22nd January

Haidara signed 25th January

then Mbabu signed on 31st January.

So as long as Rafa has his targets lined up, if/when someone is able to give him a budget, then we can hopefully make a move.

The clock is ticking, but still time to make significant moves, if allowed.

I suppose one shred of hope is that in the January 2013 window, we managed to make a number of signings (the french influx) quite late in the window, once Ashley decided to release some cash...

Debuchy signed on 4th January

Sissoko signed on 21st Janury

Mbiwa & Gouffran signed 22nd January

Haidara signed 25th January

then Mbabu signed on 31st January.

So as long as Rafa has his targets lined up, if/when someone is able to give him a budget, then we can hopefully make a move.

The clock is ticking, but still time to make significant moves, if allowed.

Assuming those players don't move elsewhere like Tammy Abrahams did in the summer.