Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunno about Shaw but I think Rafa could really revive Barkley's career, if that's what the lad really wants. The package to get him will be large, but not in net terms because the fee will be so low. Everton missed the boat on that one this summer. Barkley needs to be playing regularly, and I don't think the big name teams can offer that. If he just wants to sit on the Man U bench, then that's up to him.

Dunno about Shaw but I think Rafa could really revive Barkley's career, if that's what the lad really wants. The package to get him will be large, but not in net terms because the fee will be so low. Everton missed the boat on that one this summer. Barkley needs to be playing regularly, and I don't think the big name teams can offer that. If he just wants to sit on the Man U bench, then that's up to him.

There’s no way Barkley will come here, takeover or no takeover. He’ll have far better options.

Bakambu linked in the Chronicle again.

Saw him score at the Nou Camp back in May, looked a decent option tbh. 9 goals in 14 games this season too apparently.

Guessing this one depends on the takeover  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'd much rather us go for Loftus-Cheek than Barkley, like. Obviously it's a big if, but if we're taken over before January if at all, he's the sort of player that would improve us a lot.

Shaw should be avoided like the plague.

Imagine a cross between the worst parts of Michael Owen and Celestine Babayaro. That is Shaw

So he's a lazy, arrogant, smarmy, selfish little cock with no personality and he's also like Babayaro?

I'd much rather us go for Loftus-Cheek than Barkley, like. Obviously it's a big if, but if we're taken over before January if at all, he's the sort of player that would improve us a lot.

What's the situation with Loftus Cheek? He's on a season long loan right? Can these now not be recalled? Or is this possible? I've got no idea tbh.

Shaw is a milion times better than what we have like. Mourinho is hardly known for keeping talent, look at the players he's let go. Would defintiely take him here

I don't think anyone would dispute that, it's just the constant injuries that would put off most suitors.

Acccording to tinternet he's missed 3 games this season at the start of the season with an op on his foot. Shelvey has missed just as many games banned.

Also does his contract run out in 2018?

Shaw is a milion times better than what we have like. Mourinho is hardly known for keeping talent, look at the players he's let go. Would defintiely take him here

I don't think anyone would dispute that, it's just the constant injuries that would put off most suitors.

Acccording to tinternet he's missed 3 games this season at the start of the season with an op on his foot. Shelvey has missed just as many games banned.

Also does his contract run out in 2018?

:dowie:

If we sign Shaw he thinks he has made it, he can't follow managers instructions and he hasn't been looking after himself physically.

Dummett will displace him from the team within 6 months

Thinking he's made it would be staying at Man Utd surely? ???

If he comes here it would suggest he's got s point to prove.