Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Loved all of the entertainers. But David Ginola was a pleasure to watch.

Rob Lee, Alan Shearer and Tino Asprilla always stood out for me as well.

Most underrated though was David Batty (even if most fans rated him highly I think😄).

Ginola's first 6 months were an absolute pleasure to watch. He was untouchable in that time. An amazing talent.

Most underrated though was David Batty (even if most fans rated him highly I think😄).

Ginola's first 6 months were an absolute pleasure to watch. He was untouchable in that time. An amazing talent.

His humiliation of Neil Cox was a joy to behold.

f***ing love Jonas me.

Absolute legend and hold him in high regard. He was of no use in his last two seasons to be fair but the fact he always tried despite his capabilities and him scoring the goal that kept us up, coming back from battling cancer - legend!

That debut against Man United away..

He was pretty classy at his pomp, shite final ball. Good close control. A beast with Enrique in that Championship season. Not enough goals, probably bulked up too much but plenty of endeavor and his heart was completely in the cause. On of the last true moments of surging pride for me was that goal and reaction. In such a cynical age and the shite surrounding the club at the time it was a proper 'get in' moment.

I’d be happy with Slimani, looked quite mobile yesterday for a big man. He’s a f***ing tank Tbf, think we’d love him.

Wonder how much Leicester would want for Him? £15m?

A lot more than £15m

Ulloa is more than likely to leave, he’s also probably within our budget too.

Didn't he cost £29m or something?

I’d be happy with Slimani, looked quite mobile yesterday for a big man. He’s a f***ing tank Tbf, think we’d love him.

A lot more than £15m

Aye, €30.5m.

A lot more than £15m

They quite clearly over spent and he's nearly 30 whilst hardly plays. Nothing to suggest in his move to Leicester he's worth more than £15m to anyone.