Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Papers running Joe Hart story.

Hes been one of West Hams worst players. f*** that.

Yeah, but that could still be enough to be better than Blob and Darlow.

Naa. 

Darlow was good last match

Not saying Hart is the answer but one match doesn't make Darlow a decent keeper. He's awful

Joe Hart. :anguish:

I would've been happy with us taking a punt on him at the beginning of the season but now? God no. Especially considering he'd take up the majority of whatever paltry fee/wage budget we'll have.

I would've been happy with us taking a punt on him at the beginning of the season but now? God no. Especially considering he'd take up the majority of whatever paltry fee/wage budget we'll have.

This. 100%

I said this when Guardiola forced him out, and he was still getting picked for England. Never rated him for a long time now.

Guest Howaythetoon

At the start of the season I would have said aye to Hart, but he’s been shocking whenever I’ve seen him play so a huge no.