Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gibbs linked on Twitter

Good player who'd be an upgrade over our current LBs and last Championship LB Van Aanholt. Way too injury prone though, Haidara is about as fit as him.

Andy Hunter ‏@AHunterGuardian

Juventus and Everton prepared to meet @NUFC 's £35m valuation of Moussa Sissoko. Juventus once Pogba to @ManUtd is done. Story to follow.

If we actually get £35m for Sissoko it will be one of the most overpriced transfers of all time.

Juventus and Everton prepared to meet @NUFC 's £35m valuation of Moussa Sissoko. Juventus once Pogba to @ManUtd is done. Story to follow.

If we actually get £35m for Sissoko it will be one of the most overpriced transfers of all time.

We have a contender for the exact same price mind  :lol:

We have a contender for the exact same price mind  :lol:

True :lol: Both of them should be in the top 5.

Normally when we lose a "big" player I want them to go abroad so I don't have to watch them, thinking "he was ours". However I'd quite like, for that price, Everton to get him. I'm that nasty.

Everton might not be a bad shout actually, think they'll be itching to spend and show they're big time under these new owners.

Let's hope this isn't media bluster and Juventus only scouted him at the Euros. 60mil for Sissoko/Gini would be remarkably good, in spite of the inflated prices being bandied about this window.

So, outlay so far about 35mill plus whatever Gamez and Hayden were so probably about 40mill. In return a reported 60mill for Sissoko and Gini (with probably Krul and Janmaat to add another 15-20mill). I'd like to think any further additions are to be more of the "would do a more than decent job in the prem" as opposed to "decent enough for this league"

:lol: :lol: :lol:          :lol::lol::lol:                :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:          :lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:          :lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:          :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:              :lol::lol::lol:                            :lol:          :lol::lol:    :lol::lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:                        :lol:        :lol:      :lol:      :lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:                        :lol:        :lol:      :lol:      :lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:                        :lol:          :lol:                :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:            :lol::lol::lol:                :lol::lol::lol::lol:            :lol:                :lol:

Big pressure on the board to significantly back the manager now Gini has gone if Sissoko follows suit because that's a massive transfer surplus. Interesting to see whether they do, wouldn't be at all surprised if they don't.

Guest chopey

Krul needs to stay, just send Elliot to Palace and I'll give him a wave next time we play them to keep him happy.