Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have 3 wingers in Aarons, Ritchie and Thauvin with maybe 50 games to play. Not counting Perez as one. Yeah should be enough :lol: :lol:

Not that there's any need to convince you Mole. Rafa will sign another winger, guaranteed.

3 plus strikers who can play on the wing would cut it in most situations tbh.

Not many teams have 4 natural wingers, it's just not completely necessary. Like I said if Thauvin stays I don't think we need anymore.

Rafa has already alluded to Gayle spending some time on the wing anyway.

There's nothing to suggest that Aarons is good enough anyway according to Mole so I'm surprised he thinks we don't need another winger

Not sure why you like to twist my words so much tbh, I never said that. I just said he hasn't played enough to determine it either way, never said he's crap or anything just that not even a dozen games way too small of a sample size to determine anything.

Considering how many players look great for 6 months and disappear off the face of the planet I don't think what I say is anything outlandish either tbh.

You did say that :lol:

seen nothing to suggest that Aarons is anything to write home about either.

I'd also be amazed if you've seen Thauvin have a good consistent 6 months recently to believe that we can go with the wingers we've got

You did say that :lol:

seen nothing to suggest that Aarons is anything to write home about either.

Yes because he played like 7 games :lol: I'm sorry that I don't hype every single player based off a few games.

Apparently wanted to see a player over a full season before judging him is too much to ask though.

That comment sounds bad in isolation without the context though, that's not what I meant in the slightest.

CM is worrying, although Tiote and Shelvey would possibly be OK if they can play most of the games.

Sums it why we got relegated when you consider we were starting games with Colback and Anita as our central midfielders in the prem. They are still here btw. :lol:

Thauvin is a tidy player and "creative". He created a shed load of chances in the games he was on loan.

Why bring someone in when we have that type player under our noses.

But maybe he'll be sold.. did he play last night?

Another LB would do.

It's a very different looking squad to last year already. Although what would concern was the mistakes last night were so very last season.

I don't want to "play down" a friendly but I feel we will be a different prospect at home.

Realistically, we should drop very few points at St James' and should remain unbeaten. It might take some time for us to find our legs away from home.

If we get what looks like 60m for Sissoko and wijnaldum I'd hope we go out and get what is necessary in another couple of attacking mids, left back, a striker and winger. 

Wouldn't have a problem with us going straight to the snoggies and bidding 12m for ayala either to give us a truly strong central defense.

With all the money from the sales of Wijnaldum and potentialy Sissoko we should see alot more beeing poured into the tranfers Imo. IF Rafa dont get all the money to use for players I would feel disipoainted.

We should spend whatever Rafa thinks we have to for promotion but not spend for the sake of it.  Would be helpful not to end up with a financial fair play bill from the Football League next season if we can help it.