Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could meet in town about 4pm, get some food then a few beers and make our way up.

Huh? :lol:

I got a text saying it.

:lol: Marvellous.

If Che Adams signs within the next week btw, I will claim full credit.

If he doesn't, I'm very sorry and I wont post any more rumours again.

Deal.

Krul is still crocked. He won't be going anywhere until he's proved he's back to full fitness.

Would have thought Pardew would be after him but they've already signed that French lad.  I can see him being moved on like if Sels is going to be our new number 1. 

There was a Dutch journalist on the radio yesterday saying that the Dutch manager was concerned because we have/had 5 Dutch internationals and he did not want them playing in the Championship.  So they are pleased Gini has gone and expect Krul to go as well.  They are concerned about Janmaat as there are 2 Italian clubs very interested but they are not sure if Ashley will let him go.  Didn't mention Anita or De Jong.

If any clubs are interested in Krul, they may be waiting until he is nearer being fit as he won't be much use to them at present.  Wouldn't be surprised if that was a late one.

Makes sense. Pointless having people not playing who we could get a decent bit of money for to strengthen where we are short.

We've just got £25m for Wijnaldum. Even £25m would get us 3-4 quality players down here.

I know yeah but seems daft having players not playing who we could get a decent fee for even if we use keep the money to use in the future. All quiet so far though. Get a playmaker in and I will be happy with that

Guest Howaythetoon

Krul has had a serious offer from Everton, but says he will only leave NUFC for a foreign team. He wants to play in Serie A one day and to my knowledge can speak Italian, there was rumours of Juventus a year or two back but it never happened...

Krul has had a serious offer from Everton, but says he will only leave NUFC for a foreign team. He wants to play in Serie A one day and to my knowledge can speak Italian, there was rumours of Juventus a year or two back but it never happened...

Does Krul actually still want to play for us?

How do you know this?