Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mitrovic is so much better, downgrade.

Gestede looks a lot more mobile and an athlete than mitrovic though

We have Murphy if Mitrovic leaves.

Already got one fairly slow winger in Ritchie. Don't need another one imo. Playing in the same position as well.

Agree with this,  I like Snodgrass but signing him would mean we'd have 3 left footed players whose best position is on the right wing and we really need a left winger

Already got one fairly slow winger in Ritchie. Don't need another one imo. Playing in the same position as well.

Agree with this,  I like Snodgrass but signing him would mean we'd have 3 left footed players who's best position is on the right wing and we really need a left winger

I would say snodgrass is a better more threatening version of Ritchie though. Or how about play one on the left wing in place of gouffran. Bit of an upgrade. Comes across as a cunt but he would be a great signing and we must be the best option he would have

Mitro has been wank this season, so it's not like he'd be a miss. I can see us selling him for 15 mil and bringing in someone like Gestede for a lot less than that as a stop gap until the end of the season. Murphy has got fuck all to do with any of it, he was signed as a second target man and will probably remain that. He'll never kick a ball for us in the Prem.

Mitro has been wank this season, so it's not like he'd be a miss. I can see us selling him for 15 mil and bringing in someone like Gestede for a lot less than that as a stop gap until the end of the season. Murphy has got fuck all to do with any of it, he was signed as a second target man and will probably remain that. He'll never kick a ball for us in the Prem.

No he hasn't, he's not been outstanding, but he's been decent, and he's barley been involved, and when he has been he's effected play pretty well, case and point being the Norwich game, and scored goals.

w*** was a probs a bit harsh, but I don't even think he's been decent. He doesn't even put himself about when he comes on with 10 mins to go. He played the entire 90 mins against Blackburn up top and didn't have a single shot on target.

I'm with you, don't think he's been great at all.

Wank was a probs a bit harsh, but I don't even think he's been decent. He doesn't even put himself about when he comes on with 10 mins to go. He played the entire 90 mins against Blackburn up top and didn't have a single shot on target.

So he's had one quiet game against Blackburn and hasn't "imposed himself with 10 minutes to go" in the comfortable 2-0 win at Leeds and the 4-0 defeat of Birmingham? Fair enough like, hardly a damning critique of the lad though.

No need to sell him in Jan, unless he wants to go.

As much as I really want to rate him, I just don't. I think his lack of pace and quick feet, ultimately, let's him down.

Gayle is much better than him IMO and I'm not sure Gayle will be prolific in the premiership.

w*** was a probs a bit harsh, but I don't even think he's been decent. He doesn't even put himself about when he comes on with 10 mins to go. He played the entire 90 mins against Blackburn up top and didn't have a single shot on target.

I'm with you, don't think he's been great at all.

Me too. Too slow, overweight, wont work hard enough. Unless he sheds some pounds and finds some mobility and channelled aggression he won't make it as a premiership player

I don't get that at all like, he might have quiet games now and then but he's often all over the pitch. At the back end of last season he could hardly be faulted for not trying when he came on, and in 4 of the 5 starts he's had this season he's scored or assisted at least 1 goal.

Aye, at times he runs around like a man possessed but then at other times he doesn't jump for headers, doesn't close down defenders, etc. When you portray yourself like Mitro does, then you have to be like that all the time

True Faith podcast hinted that the staff are sick of a particular player coming on as sub and not doing what they're telling him to do. Whoever that is, I imagine they're going the right way to be transfer listed under a manager like Rafa. Would guess it's Mitro.

I don't get that at all like, he might have quiet games now and then but he's often all over the pitch. At the back end of last season he could hardly be faulted for not trying when he came on, and in 4 of the 5 starts he's had this season he's scored or assisted at least 1 goal.

Aye, at times he runs around like a man possessed but then at other times he doesn't jump for headers, doesn't close down defenders, etc. When you portray yourself like Mitro does, then you have to be like that all the time

I'm sure there's reasons like. He obviously wants to start every game so I cannot see how it would benefit him to saunter about when given a chance. Only really Blackburn (which I never saw but going off reports) where I think he's started and hasn't got himself involved though this season.