Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ah f*** this I'm off. Find a board with people who are living in the real world and actually go to games and are passionate about NUFC. Also for the record I have had numerous messages last night and today saying basically the same

There's loads of people on here who go to more games than you do

Guest firetotheworks

Literally every single person who 'tells it like it is' or ends anything in 'fact' 'end of' etc is a complete f***ing moron, like.

Fuck off you boring cunt

and a haaaappy new yeeaaaar.

Ah f*** this I'm off. Find a board with people who are living in the real world and actually go to games and are passionate about NUFC. Also for the record I have had numerous messages last night and today saying basically the same

Argh! The hurt! Like a dagger to the heart!

Ah fuck this I'm off. Find a board with people who are living in the real world and actually go to games and are passionate about NUFC. Also for the record I have had numerous messages last night and today saying basically the same

I strongly recommend NUFC-forum.com. Feel free to take all the other dickheads back with you anarl. :thup:

Ah fuck this I'm off. Find a board with people who are living in the real world and actually go to games and are passionate about NUFC. Also for the record I have had numerous messages last night and today saying basically the same

I strongly recommend NUFC-forum.com. Feel free to take all the other dickheads back with you anarl. :thup:

[emoji38]