Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle aime piocher en Ligue 1. Parfois, cela se passe avec succès comme cela a été le cas avec Moussa Sissoko. D’autres fois, cela n’a pas été un franc succès en témoigne les exemples Florian Thauvin ou Rémy Cabella pour ne citer qu’eux.

Actuellement deuxièmes en Championship, les Magpies veulent remonter en Premier League. Et pour cela, l’équipe entraînée par Rafael Benitez veut recruter. Selon nos informations, Newcastle s’est renseigné au sujet de Ryad Boudebouz. Blessé, l’Algérien a été lié à plusieurs clubs cet hiver dont West Ham, WBA, Everton, Tottenham, l’AC Milan, le FC Séville et l’OM. Mais un départ cet hiver semble compliqué puisque le MHSC veut le conserver.

Google translate:

Newcastle likes to draw in Ligue 1. Sometimes this happens successfully as was the case with Moussa Sissoko. Other times, this has not been a great success testified the examples Florian Thauvin or Remy Cabella to name but a few.

Currently in second place in the Championship, the Magpies want to go up in the Premier League. And for this, the team coached by Rafael Benitez wants to recruit. According to our information, Newcastle inquired about Ryad Boudebouz. In injury, the Algerian has been linked to several clubs this winter including West Ham, WBA, Everton, Tottenham, AC Milan, Sevilla FC and OM. But a departure this winter seems complicated since the MHSC wants to keep it.

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/info-fm-newcastle-etudie-la-piste-boudebouz_193322

Can't wait for their president to open his hippo mouth spouting s*** :lol: And then we sign him anyway..

From the little I have seen he is creative. I'm certain that Rafa knows what we need.

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW, I think we need these sort of signings, not necessarily these exact players, but players of this level providing we go up in the summer.

Someone on the level that Payet was when he signed for West Ham (obviously not the player he is now)

Negredo, Beneteke, Bony, Lukaku when he went to WBA/Everton

Sigurdsson, Snodgrass or another play of that ilk from a team that's probably going down.

Wonder what our reputation in France is like after the failures of Thauvin, Cabella and Saivet.

All those players still have a reputation in France, and I say both Thauvin and Cabella would have had good careers here if they were managed correctly.

YouTube shows...good feet/tricky bugger, crosses with either foot, great awareness of who's around him. Looks exciting.

Montpellier's current star player and CAM

Sounds familiar.. hmm

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Newcastle-Newcastle-FC-John-Carver-Toon-Toon-Army-NUFC-Remy-Cabella-570488.jpg

YouTube shows...good feet/tricky bugger, crosses with either foot, great awareness of who's around him. Looks exciting.

Montpellier's current star player and CAM

Sounds familiar.. hmm

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Newcastle-Newcastle-FC-John-Carver-Toon-Toon-Army-NUFC-Remy-Cabella-570488.jpg

What I'd give to have him back under a proper manager behind the striker...

If Rafa was here when most of those french attacking midfielders were signed i bet they would have had more success, wouldn't turn my nose up at them based on their performance under Pardew and Carver etc etc.

Don't know where they'd fit in to Rafa's system tbh

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I'm usually very much a supporter of fancy, inconsistent French wingers, but both Cabella and Thauvin were a total waste of time.

If Rafa was here when most of those french attacking midfielders were signed i bet they would have had more success, wouldn't turn my nose up at them based on their performance under Pardew and Carver etc etc.

Completely agree, we've wasted a ton of players.

Kinell man, Cabella, Colback, Perez, De Jong, Riviere - all in one summer and barely a bicep between the lot of them.

Riviere was well suited to the league in terms of physicality, unfortunately he was an absolutely awful footballer