Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Jumped ship at the first opportunity to go and play for Pardew. He made his bed and he can lie in it. He's been hopeless this season and if we go up I'd like to see us target better players than him.

Agree with the better players comment.

Jumped ship at the first opportunity to go and play for Pardew. He made his bed and he can lie in it. He's been hopeless this season and if we go up I'd like to see us target better players than him.

You need to understand that not all human beings hate Pardew like we do :lol: Good players generally leave when your team gets relegated, its normal.

Palace fans hate him (Townsend)

They also thought we were idiots for hating pardew

Aye, I'd love him back. The fact their fanbase  are so against him makes it more likely it will happen.

I cannot be arsed to HATE Andros Townsend like :lol:

I'd take him this January as we really need players in, it's becoming increasingly more obvious that he's not a great Premiership player though, which we sort of guessed before he signed for us.

He was pretty good when he was here and getting games, Rafa clearly knew how to get the best out of him, Pardew on the other hand :lol: It almost isn't fair to judge a player who plays under him nowadays.

I cannot be arsed to HATE Andros Townsend like [emoji38]

I'd take him this January as we really need players in, it's becoming increasingly more obvious that he's not a great Premiership player though, which we sort of guessed before he signed for us.

He was pretty good when he was here and getting games, Rafa clearly knew how to get the best out of him, Pardew on the other hand [emoji38] It almost isn't fair to judge a player who plays under him nowadays.

Good players still generally play well under Pardew when given a chance. Zaha, Ba, HBA, Cabaye when with us, all performed well under him. Townsend was good for us but I think he also benefited from playing against a lot of teams that were already safe and not playing for anything

He was pretty good when he was here and getting games, Rafa clearly knew how to get the best out of him, Pardew on the other hand :lol: It almost isn't fair to judge a player who plays under him nowadays.

His career has been patchy at best and Pardew has only managed him for a small part of that. He was pretty good for us overall and I think he would have been a very useful player for us in this league. However he ran off at the first chance and now I'd like us to target better players than those who can't get a game for the likes of Crystal Palace.

It's not even a case of hating him Hans, it's a lack of trust. I just wouldn't ever feel comfortable that he wanted to stick around if someone else came dangling a carrot in front of his nose.

You can't trust any of them man, loyalty wise. If they're good players, get them in, but accept they're all just passing through.

I'd take townsend in a heartbeat. He was very good for us for one, he has pace  which we need and it's also becoming increasingly obvious we downgraded when we replaced him with Ritchie.

I don't trust any players tbh, it doesn't work like that anymore unfortunately.

Aye your probably right. Anyway we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. The rumours probably made up anyway.

I don't trust any players tbh, it doesn't work like that anymore unfortunately.

Exactly, if players are offered enough money and a chance to play in a better league, they will probably go. The only players that stick around for years and years at Newcastle are normally shite anyway :lol:

You can hate people without getting to know them personally like :lol:

See Pardew, A

Was talking about footballers, Pardew is different as he single handedly made me hate the club and sport in general and I still don't really feel like I enjoy it in the same way as I did before to this day.

No footballer has made me feel that way and given me a reason to exert that amount of negative energy towards.

He gave everything for us from his first appearance to his last, certainly did his best to keep us up. He was the only I was disappointed left, but can understand why he left us, unfortunately.

Think he'd love it here with Rafa and us hopefully performing well.

Agree with this

If the opportunity arises (I don't think it will) that we can sign him, we'd be daft not to take it

He's a massive upgrade on anyone in our squad and much better than the likes of Cleverley or Downing, I think he would be brilliant at this level and like others have said get promoted and worry about anything else afterwards.

I'll reserve all my hate for Alan Pardew, thank you very much. Players chasing top tier football or cash is part and parcel for the game of football today and I keep on reminding myself of that even when these stupid cunts make idiotic decisions that does nothing but slow or derail a good career playing football.