Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah we really need another defensive midfielder.

Of course we need another midfielder :lol:

We've been linked with Cheick Keita in the Sun. Full back playing in Serie B apparently

We don't need another defensive midfielder though, which is what I said. We need a winger or an alternative to Shelvey.

We've been linked with Cheick Keita in the Sun. Full back playing in Serie B apparently

We don't need another defensive midfielder though, which is what I said. We need a winger or an alternative to Shelvey.

At the minute the midfield options we've got alongside Shelvey are Colback (s***), Hayden (knackered), Anita (knackered and poor in midfield), Tiote (leaving) and Diame (in Africa and barely played in CM for us)

McCarthy would be a really good signing for us if we got the chance to sign him

Guest reefatoon

At the minute the midfield options we've got alongside Shelvey are Colback (s***), Hayden (knackered), Anita (knackered and poor in midfield), Tiote (leaving) and Diame (in Africa and barely played in CM for us)

McCarthy would be a really good signing for us

:thup:  We need midfielders in all departments

McCarthy would be a really good signing for us and would compliment Shelvey well in my opinion

You have a point. Other than Hayden, the rest are pretty shit options.

McCarthy would be an upgrade on Colback who has started games regularly this season, so it's a yes from me.

A inanimate object would be an upgrade on the ginger savage

Literal air would be better tbh.