Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think the fact we are trying to loan players rather than do permanent deals suggests we are more concerned about getting the right players for next season. I thought Rafa would have pushed the boat out more to get Townsend in on a permanent, but maybe his sights are set higher if we get promoted.

Just looked him up.

Attack minded. Central midfielder. Brazilian. Playing in Spain. Left footed.

Hmmm, yes please. Would likely be very much a Rafa target too, being from La Liga.

Also at 23 years would fit Ashley's silly criteria, whilst being a good age to have had enough experience to be productive.

Football | Newcastle, presented an offer to Leganes for Appelt Pires: the details

Home / Football

International Football

26/01 15:10 | Football | Author: Gianluca Di Marzio

From Spain to England, could this be the next trip of Gabriel Appelt Pires . The Newcastle , in fact, has presented an official offer to Leganes for the Brazilian player, also passed in Italy with the meshes of Juventus, Pescara and Livorno.

The British company is pushing for an expensive loan with redemption obligation in the event of promotion, being engaged in the Championship . Now the ball is in Leganes which, in the coming days, will have to give an answer to the British.

Guest reefatoon

Can I be the first to say he is probably shit, useless and no doubt a weirdo and we shouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Might be decent cover for Colback

Those people that hand out Stylist magazines at the station are decent cover for Colback. Probably give less stuff away tbf.

http://i.imgur.com/9sxHPBx.jpg

Who was the south American weirdo we signed years ago with the welded in ear rings? Who's ever heard of welded in ear rings any way?

Daniel Cordone?

That's the boy. Floppy hair and soft as shit, probably.