Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I trust Rafa 100% but i'd much prefer if we bought an experienced centre half this summer rather than these less experienced players we've been linked with.

I hope this isn't a compromise between Carr and Rafa.

I'd argue all things considered that we probably need both.

I trust Rafa 100% but i'd much prefer if we bought an experienced centre half this summer rather than these less experienced players we've been linked with.

give me an example of the experienced CB, presume you're talking forrin experience?

Guest neesy111

give me an example of the experienced CB, presume you're talking forrin experience?

Their's a lack of good CB's in football generally.

I don't think Rafa has a problem with Carrs scouting ability, he just doesn't want players forced on him and rightly so.

I'm sure Rafa understands the need for scouts, especially with his "everyone has their job to do" mentality.

Nah I'm saying that we need an experienced and young CB with promise tbh.

It's not an either/or situation.

Harry Maguire sounds like he should have played for Burnleys 1914 FA Cup winning team. Oldest sounding player in the world.

Along with Harry Winks who sounds like a WW2 fighter ace

I always think Billy Jones sounds like he should be a Scottish international playing in the 1970s

Harry Maguire sounds like he should have played for Burnleys 1914 FA Cup winning team. Oldest sounding player in the world.

Naa, 'arry Winks sounds like the most cockney barrow boy in all of Lahndan tahhn. 

no i got that yeah, i just wondered who you would see as an experienced player within our reach for that position

no i got that yeah, i just wondered who you would see as an experienced player within our reach for that position

Honestly i haven't watched a lot of football in the last two seasons outside our games since Rafa came, so i'm not sure i'm in the position to say much tbh.

I trust to Rafa to get it right though, sorry i couldn't give a better answer. :lol:

Would like a centre back who is experienced and also good on the ball, just feel that we are a little bit brittle when put under pressure at the back. Lascelles has been dreadful of late on the ground and his anticipation, anything in the air brilliant tho´.

I always think Billy Jones sounds like he should be a Scottish international playing in the 1970s

Oh yes, boyo. Jones the jock.

Honestly i haven't watched a lot of football in the last two seasons outside our games since Rafa came, so i'm not sure i'm in the position to say much tbh.

I trust to Rafa to get it right though, sorry i couldn't give a better answer. :lol:

nah, the reason i asked was i'm in exactly the same boat...my answer to that question would be 'er shawcross'

nah, the reason i asked was i'm in exactly the same boat...my answer to that question would be 'er shawcross'

He would be in the mix proven steady premier league defender.

I think Evans would be decent for us as well.

Sakho and Mangala potentially although probably out of reach for various reasons

Guest Howaythetoon

We need leaders in our team. We don't have any at all. Ritchie is the closest we have and even then he's not a true leader in the sense that Shearer was, or Speed or even Nolan. Our players all seem too nice or soft. Good lads in the main.

I wouldn't want to see busted flushes come here in the shape of Torres.

Guest palnese

I see Ritchie as a true leader. He's a winner, he works hard for the team and he's demanding quality from his teammates. Not very often you see wingers with his character.