Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Waugh‏ @ChrisDHWaugh

#nufc release Fans Forum minutes. States club "aims to deliver positive news in the coming days" on the transfer front

Breaking our transfer record for Ryan Giggs

Portuguese press saying you guys are serious about Samaris.

TBF, these are good news to me. I don't like the guy and he's usually not on the starting eleven. He's slow to decide overall and his timings on the ball are usually off, which often results in yellow cards that could be easily avoided.

Transmits no security to the team whatsoever.

Besides, for 15M~20M? Great deal for us.

TBF, these are good news to me. I don't like the guy and he's usually not on the starting eleven. He's slow to decide overall and his timings on the ball are usually off, which often results in yellow cards that could be easily avoided.

Thanks for the glowing reference, fella :thup:

Sounds like the perfect Colback replacement.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Pete Graves‏ @PeteGravesSky

A lot of work has gone on behind the scenes at #nufc and deals ARE closer. Rafa defo wants an experienced keeper. Joe Hart an option.

Wait.

Ryder:

Newcastle are not believed to have made a bid for Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart - despite reports.

Rafa Benitez is interested in bringing in another goalkeeper this summer, but despite talk of a possible loan deal for the England international, we understand that United have not placed any type of offer on the table for the 30-year-old.

I reckon we'll get Lejeune in followed by an underwhelming loan signing like Ojo in this week

You watch your mouth, I'll have you know that Ojo is an NUFC Icon in the year 2020. You'll find that £2.4m was the best money Newcastle ever spent, way better than the £15m they wasted on Jack Grealish.