Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why wouldn't you have a nice 1st  class jaunt across the Pennines, with complementary food and drink, rather than drive? (Espeicially as he may need to get started early for Ashley-style piss-up business meeting!  ;))

Guest firetotheworks

Baffles me that an agent is using a train instead of having his own personal car (would have thought it would be essential on deadline day). Even more baffled that he is tweeting pictures of his train ticket, especially if it's not even the final destination.

EH?

Guest neesy111

Baffles me that an agent is using a train instead of having his own personal car (would have thought it would be essential on deadline day). Even more baffled that he is tweeting pictures of his train ticket, especially if it's not even the final destination.

:dafuq:

Guest reefatoon

He is meeting up with Ashley that's why, where tons of pints and fire place chundering will ensue.

Guest firetotheworks

Literally none of it is baffling. Trains are faster than cars, and you get a metro ticket once you're in Newcastle IF he's going to Sunderland.

Next week: Rocket Science.

Literally none of it is baffling. Trains are faster than cars, and you get a metro ticket once you're in Newcastle IF he's going to Sunderland.

20 minutes quicker by car.

Guest reefatoon

First Polish player if we sign Krosicki?

First since Jakub Pledg

wasn't the last one Mr Alan Sheener?

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, that's wrong. :lol:

It's 20 minutes slower by car and that's with no traffic, travelling at the optimum speed.

What am ah deein'?

It's 20 minutes slower by car and that's with no traffic, travelling at the optimum speed.

What am ah deein'?

2 hours 40 minutes it says on maps, compared with 3 hours by train according to eastcoast.

What am ah deein'?

2 hours 40 minutes it says on maps, compared with 3 hours by train according to eastcoast.

Give it a fucking rest lads :lol:

Guest reefatoon

First Polish player if we sign Krosicki?

First since Jakub Pledg

wasn't the last one Mr Alan Sheener?

I'm glad I have higher standards than this.

Liar