Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The market is only inflated when players are in demand and the selling club doesn't want to lose them.

Hart, because of his age and wages, and because City actively want rid, isn't going to be in huge demand in terms of the actual transfer fee. It'd likely be a low fee to whoever is willing to pay him the money, or if City can subsidise his wages. Same story with them shifting Nasri too.

I'd be very surprised if Hart went for anywhere near £15 million.

Paul Dummett at left back for five years.  :(

Rafa Benitez is our manager. If a defender isn't good enough at PL level he'll be replaced and out of the team. If he is good enough he'll stay in it.

Guest chopey

Mirror also says Dummett and Lascelles are getting 5 year deals.

Very good man management this.

The market is only inflated when players are in demand and the selling club doesn't want to lose them.

Hart, because of his age and wages, isn't going to be in huge demand in terms of the actual transfer fee. It'd likely be a low fee to whoever is willing to pay him the money, or if City can subsidise his wages. Same story with them shifting Nasri too.

I'd be very surprised if Hart went for anywhere near £15 million.

:thup: unless West Ham make a predictably daft bid he's got nowt going on.

Buying Hart straightaway could be a very expensive mistake even for a low fee. Ideally, we'd loan him with an option to buy.

He seems like a decent fella but I'm not too optimistic that he can recover his previous form and confidence either.

Voted car but it's a conditional situation.  If the train isn't busy and you get a table to yourself then i'd take the train.  If you have to sit with *shudder* other people then car all the way.

Voted car but it's a conditional situation.  If the train isn't busy and you get a table to yourself then i'd take the train.  If you have to sit with *shudder* other people then car all the way.

Aye spot on

Aye spot on

my five hour trip up to aberdoom is a constant battle to try and maintain a seat to myself so i'm not sitting next any other human beings (term used loosely)

Guest neesy111

Paul Dummett at left back for five years.  :(

Rafa Benitez is our manager. If a defender isn't good enough at PL level he'll be replaced and out of the team. If he is good enough he'll stay in it.

Explain Gouffran then for our midfield?

Now Maguire has gone, we should only bother with Clucas or Robertson from Hull. Not bothered about Grosicki. And 'he's better than Colback' is not a good enough reason to bid for Huddlestone.

Really don't like Clucas, downed tools defensively at times last season when the going got tough.

Not sure that's the sort of character we want and definitely don't think he has the ability going the other way to warrant that.

Definitely signing him now, of course.