Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just to back up my man Stifler and keep the thread off topic, driving is better than the train for me in a few ways. Cheaper and keeps your mind occupied. Can stop at the services and experience the unwashed up close.

i've started driving the aberdeen run for these very reasons, except it's more to get away from the unwashed drunks on that journey

exactly why I have started doing it, although the train ride is lovely it stops at every arsing stop before the deen

first class would be areet but it's pure extortion

when I do get the train, coming back down on a Thursday night at 18:18 is only around 50 quid for first class and you don't have to change at Edinburgh its virgin east coast all the way

on a Monday morning I have started buying first class to Edinburgh and then slumming it on scotrail the rest of the way

Just to back up my man Stifler and keep the thread off topic, driving is better than the train for me in a few ways. Cheaper and keeps your mind occupied. Can stop at the services and experience the unwashed up close.

i've started driving the aberdeen run for these very reasons, except it's more to get away from the unwashed drunks on that journey

exactly why I have started doing it, although the train ride is lovely it stops at every arsing stop before the deen

when I do get the train, coming back down on a Thursday night at 18:18 is only around 50 quid for first class and you don't have to change at Edinburgh its virgin east coast all the way

on a Monday morning I have started buying first class to Edinburgh and then slumming it on scotrail the rest of the way

how far in advance are you buying those first class tickets? and just from trainline?  just bought the cheapest flight i can get from MME this morning as i'm only off 8 days this time, £126 one way :/

According to reports we have bid a club record of 35 mil for Bas Dost. No mention of preferred choice of transport so it's all probably rubbish.

There's no way that's true. We could have had him a few seasons ago in the January window for 12 million or something similar to that and the club thought that was too much for him at the time, we went for Loic Remy on loan instead.. not 100% on the timeline but that's the gist of it

how far in advance are you buying those first class tickets? and just from trainline?  just bought the cheapest flight i can get from MME this morning as i'm only off 8 days this time, £126 one way :/

normally about a week for the return journey

last time I went up by train I bought my tickets in the station on Monday morning

I think standard to Edinburgh was £59 and first class was £64.

then I bought my Edinburgh to Aberdeen tickets at Waverley for £40 or something.

normally I just book it all through virgins website and that journey all as standard is a fixed price of £92 so for an extra £12 I got first class which includes free tea and coffee and breakfast etc

Really don't like Clucas, downed tools defensively at times last season when the going got tough.

Not sure that's the sort of character we want and definitely don't think he has the ability going the other way to warrant that.

Definitely signing him now, of course.

he was their POTY wasn't he?

Really don't like Clucas, downed tools defensively at times last season when the going got tough.

Not sure that's the sort of character we want and definitely don't think he has the ability going the other way to warrant that.

Definitely signing him now, of course.

he was their POTY wasn't he?

Silva gave him his POTY. Doesn't count for an awful lot though amongst that shower of shite.

last time I went up by train I bought my tickets in the station on Monday morning

then I bought my Edinburgh to Aberdeen tickets at Waverley for £40 or something.

normally I just book it all through virgins website and that journey all as standard is a fixed price of £92 so for an extra £12 I got first class which includes free tea and coffee and breakfast etc

Never seem able to find a good deal for FC on the train like, must try harder

Guest neesy111

Never seem able to find a good deal for FC on the train like, must try harder

Try splitting the ticket, can be cheaper.

Also: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40505339

If I'm travelling alone then I would rather use the train, don't mind paying a bit extra just to avoid the traffic. But if it's a family journey that extra money mounts up so it's car all the way.

Tom Rogic > Clucas

Of course Tom Rogic is better than Clucas. But I doubt he can handle the intensity and pace of the premier league.

I'm going to keep banging the Rogic drum until we sign him :lol:

I'm a Rangers fan and I've seen quite a bit of him for Celtic. He's the ideal midfielder player for us.

Tom Rogic > Clucas

Of course Tom Rogic is better than Clucas. But I doubt he can handle the intensity and pace of the premier league.

I'm going to keep banging the Rogic drum until we sign him :lol:

I'm a Rangers fan and I've seen quite a bit of him for Celtic. He's the ideal midfielder player for us.

He's got a silky touch, intelligent, can make a pass and has a cracking shot. However is work off the ball is pretty poor.

He's no good for a team wanting to press the opposition.

Everton in for Samaris now.

Club want to sell before they buy. Colback and De Jong would be my guess.

The latter could potentially be used in a player exchange.

Colback will end back at Sunderland on loan before the window closes, that's my prediction!