Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obviously I can't say that but it is reliable. I'm not an ITK bollocks just passing on what I've been told off someone who definitely has access to Rafa. He's most p*ssed off about the Abraham's deal apparently he'd agreed to sign he'd spoke to him we dallied then delayed with his 'people' and he went elsewhere.

Keep it coming pal :thup: can't get enough of a bit of ITK inside track, especially when topped off with the signature need for absolute secrecy about the source. Cracking! That said, kinda liked the whole operations manager angle too... If we guess re the kind of 'access' he/she has are you willing say 'yes or no'? 'Getting warmer' kind of thing? I'd start the ball rolling: his podiatrist  :kasper:

Obviously I can't say that but it is reliable. I'm not an ITK bollocks just passing on what I've been told off someone who definitely has access to Rafa. He's most p*ssed off about the Abraham's deal apparently he'd agreed to sign he'd spoke to him we dallied then delayed with his 'people' and he went elsewhere.

Keep it coming pal :thup: can't get enough of a bit of ITK inside track, especially when topped off with the signature need for absolute secrecy about the source. Cracking! That said, kinda liked the whole operations manager angle too... If we guess re the kind of 'access' he/she has are you willing say 'yes or no'? 'Getting warmer' kind of thing? I'd start the ball rolling: his podiatrist  :kasper:

Close but not quite, I'll not bother in the future. Cheers

I've been hearing the same thing with regards Rafa for a couple of weeks now.

Don't really give a toss if people believe me or not, but I've been told it directly from someone on this picture who I see most days...

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10302367.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/benitez_staff_newcastle_celebrate_promotion.jpg

I've been hearing the same thing with regards Rafa for a couple of weeks now.

Don't really give a toss if people believe me or not, but I've been told it directly from someone on this picture who I see most days...

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10302367.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/benitez_staff_newcastle_celebrate_promotion.jpg

Which one ? Stop titting about and just say which. Or you're just a massive cock teasing thundershit.

Would it really surprise anyone if this itk stuff was true? Fucking about is what we do

Well i think it's about 100% inaccuracy with every ITK we've ever had, so i don't believe a word of it.

Obvious why people wouldn't want to name people who are leaking club info. And more obvious that it's probably true, the club has clearly reverted back to penny-pinching for no reason whatsoever, and that's not going to work with Rafa.

Just utterly bizarre that some people actively default to a decision of "must be bullshit" re: rumours that Mike Ashley and his cronies are messing a manager around.

:sadnod:

Have we genuinely learnt nothing?

Boro want £15m for Traore.

Traore has no end product at all from what i know. Zero end product! He is fast and is capable of Ben Arfa style runs through the pitch, but his selfish ego for the ball wont do us any good.

There is potential in him to become something but right now we need players that have reached potential and have became something.

Saw some of his highlights yesterday from his time at Boro and i must admit it looked comical how fast he is. The opponents sometims acted like 15 year old zombies when he outpaced the.

For £ 5-8 m he would be worth a gamle but not for 15.

Lads, I've heard from a source who has direct access to Rafa that he actually quit the club last week.  The club have done everything in their power to avoid this info getting out.  That even includes hiring a Rafa impersonator to take training and media duties.

Don't shoot the messenger.

The one next to Dekka Dr of Death, looks a right tattletale, perhaps with a smidge of the backbiter about him (on huffy days). I reckon it's him. Though obviously can't tell if he likes bingo, literally or figuratively.

Just utterly bizarre that some people actively default to a decision of "must be bullshit" re: rumours that Mike Ashley and his cronies are messing a manager around.

:sadnod:

Have we genuinely learnt nothing?

You can never rule anything out under this hierarchy, but to quote an earlier post from the Rafa thread...

These embarrassing "I know x, who told me y" ITK stories are f***ing grim and reminiscent to RTG.

If you're going to post s*** like that, f*** off and do it on Twitter with all the other morons.

Obvious why people wouldn't want to name people who are leaking club info. And more obvious that it's probably true, the club has clearly reverted back to penny-pinching for no reason whatsoever, and that's not going to work with Rafa.

He's pretty guarded in what he says, and I certainly don't press him for info, I just get the odd snippet where he'll kind of confirm if something that's been in the press is true or not. I asked him outright when the Northern Echo ran the story of him being pissed off and he confirmed, and used the words 'deadly serious'.

Rounding off, finishing touches, closing in, on the verge.

Just f*** off.

This is why I don't get roped into all the rumours and links during transfer windows nowadays :lol: It is incredibly frustrating to hear the same shit every day.