Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Its weird for me, when we signed Lejeune, Joselu and Merino I was really underwhelmed and a bit pissed off, but if they play like they have done so far, for all of this season I`m not as annoyed as I should be.

Still pissed we didn`t get a keeper, number 10 and a left back. 

Its weird for me, when we signed Lejeune, Joselu and Merino I was really underwhelmed and a bit p*ssed off, but if they play like they have done so far, for all of this season I`m not as annoyed as I should be.

Still p*ssed we didn`t get a keeper, number 10 and a left back. 

Didn't sign one of those desperately-needed positions, couldn't even loan Matt Targett ffs  :lol:

There is obvious logic?

Ashley has a manager that can keep us up without investment. Why invest? If he loses him, he'll invest in January when he's hired Alex McLeish. They're just two different versions of his model.

It's flawed logic, invest when it's already too late and see us relegated. We need Ashley gone. It doesn't matter which manager we have anymore. He doesn't want a ambitious or successful football club.

He's just a fucking dick, of course there is money but they have stopped Rafa getting the players he wants and fucked it big time. Truly awful

I really hope that the club is up for sale and this is just Ashley being tight until the transaction closes.

That's the spirit

Why else would Rafa put up with this?

Pure speculation, I know. I'm clutching on to any hope.

Apparently Correa, Vazquez, Icardi and Tagliatelle are having dinner at Rafa's house now.

Charnley's coming over. Just as soon as he finds a Tiramisu that is worthy of the occasion.

He found one this morning, but the sell by date was only 3 days away. Charnley wants one that has a 6 day sell by date.

So he hasn't bought one and he isn't going.

I really hope that the club is up for sale and this is just Ashley being tight until the transaction closes.

That's the spirit

Because the cunt at the top made it impossible for him to walk without paying 6 million and lied to trap him

Apparently Correa, Vazquez, Icardi and Tagliatelle are having dinner at Rafa's house now.

Charnley's coming over. Just as soon as he finds a Tiramisu that is worthy of the occasion.

He found one this morning, but the sell by date was only 3 days away. Charnley wants one that has a 6 day sell by date.

So he hasn't bought one and he isn't going.

Tried to loan the whole Tiramisu but they only wanted to loan half so he walked.

If there was an logic to the way this club is run then I'd try hard to see it and reason with it but there's no logical process to this. They've lucked out by having Benitez fall into their laps and still managed to completely f*** it up. There is no reason whatsoever not to back him, little Huddersfield have backed their boss with 4 times as much cash (net), Brighton not far behind them but we've deliberately and purposely decided that £11m is all Benitez is worth.

I utterly despise the c***s running this club, they genuinely don't deserve a PL team and a large part of me hopes Rafa walks and we go down and keep going. Absolutely no point in struggling to get promoted only to make funds available to buy half of Demarai Gray. What was the point? Why were we all watching Brighton's games? Why did we bother worrying about Huddersfield's form or penchant for nicking late goals? Why did we worry? Absolutely no point or reason to continue to support this mess or a team or the utter w*****s that run it. It's just futile,if ever there was a time to back someone and see us progress it was this window, right now, and we've actively refused to compete.

If others want to take the p*ss then fair enough but I'm taking a step back after today, it's completely pointless to continue to back this lot. If others want to continue to pump money into the club then fair enough, sing your hearts out but I'm pretty much done with them. f*** them.

Agree

That's the spirit

Well, he won't.