Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We really are having the piss taken out of us by Ashley. I'd be interested to know what kind of loan fee Southampton were asking for a young lad who has played a handful of games. We'll limp through to January and do the same again.

Utter, utter dismal shit supporting this club while Ashley owns it...

... I'm sure all will be forgotten by the time we play again though, it's what the majority of our fans do best (present company exempt of course)  :hmm:

Vern - International fortnight and still a while until the next home game. Ashley's got previous for this kind of shitey trick.

The cunning bastard  :hmm:

Guest reefatoon

Not sure where we could go after failing to land Southampton's reserve left back. They don't even try to make the failed/fake bids exciting anymore.

I woke up this morning thinking that if we somehow manage to sign a GK, LB and #10 we may salvage this window slightly and make it only slightly unacceptable.

The fact that we've lost a GK and LB and bought absolutely nobody, I don't even know how to describe it.

This is probably the worst window we've ever had under Ashley and probably the most important one.

Guest firetotheworks

Who will our final hour token bid for? The suspense is killing me...

It'll be no one, they've dampened our expectations so much that they don't even need to bother with that shit anymore.

Meat Feast Pizza for a tenner.

A tenner???  Do you want to do a Leeds?  Send Charnley down to Aldi to get a frozen one for a quid.

Meat Feast Pizza for a tenner.

A tenner???  Do you want to do a Leeds?  Send Charnley down to Aldi to get a frozen one for a quid.

Good shout :lol: