Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How the fuck wasn't he guaranteed regular game time here? He'd be our only fucking LB until Dummett returns. :lol:

Tbf, he's really not very good from what I've seen of him. I'd much rather have Mbemba there.

I agree, but we're one CB injury away (if Lejuene is still out) from having to play Mbemba in his normal position and be without a LB.

The surprise, is suprising.

People aren't surprised for fucks sake.

Then why get angry? The situation hasn't changed since about 2009. Yet some still seem to hold out hope.

You can bet your backside we will find some money in January if we are fighting a relegation battle.

No more signings

Rafa resigns

Recall Adam 'Like a new signing' Armstrong from his loan.

Colback back in the team

Swansea 3-0 up after 20 minutes

giphy.webp

Couldn't be more Newcastle this.

Then why get angry? The situation hasn't changed since about 2009. Yet some still seem to hold out hope.

You can bet your backside we will find some money in January if we are fighting a relegation battle.

So no one can be angry at what's going on? :lol:

So no one can be angry at what's going on? :lol:

Yes, if it's consistent. It's time to stop pretending that good things will happen to us

There have been some idiotic owners of football clubs. but if there's ever been a more vindictive and bullshitting one you'd be hard pressed to find them.

Oh we've got a peach, like.

Doesn't even try to appease the fans. Twat.

Angry, too fucking right. I want to kill the fat cunt, knife, gun, howitzer or spoon, anything that makes the fat bastard suffer the worst death imaginable.

What is N'zogbia doing these days?

Free agent :)

http://i2.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/article9403701.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Charles-NZogbia-pictured-in-the-Aston-Villa-dressing-room-via-Shay-Given-Twitter.jpg