Euro 2016 Golden Boot Sweep - £100 top prize - all gone!

Wullie

Guest chopey

When are we paying for this ? It's just I'm off away for a few days next week and I'll not be checking in every day

Ok, since we've had quite a bit of interest, we'll start with a 2 players each maximum - if we're struggling towards the end, people can have more if necessary but I think we'll be ok.

Prizes are £100, £50, £20. There are 85 players on the list, arranged in completely random order. Each has been assigned a number between 1 and 85.

To play, pay your £2/£4 into the N-O Paypal account, via this button (we'll cover any fees so you won't go short if you win):

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A NOTE WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THAT THE MONEY IS FOR THE SWEEP SO WE KNOW YOU'VE PAID!

Once you've paid, pick your 1 or 2 numbers between 1 and 85, and post them in the thread - first paid, first served. I'll update the OP with who everyone has selected. sbnufc has a copy of the list, complete with numbers, so that you know I'm not picking your players for you ad hoc.

If anyone gets injured before the tournament starts and is replaced in the squad, we'll work round it, either by keeping the replacement or letting you pick again. I don't like people having paid for players who aren't even there, ideally we'd draw it after all the friendlies are complete but that's not until Wednesday which gives us little time, so we'll just see what happens.