Group C - Germany (Q), Poland (Q), N. Ireland (Q), Ukraine

Wullie

Guest neesy111

They said on the Guardian podcast that Northern Ireland didn't touch the ball in the Polish half during the first half, is that right? [emoji38]

Do they mean the polish box?  That isn't right.

The 3 strongest teams on show so far in the tournament are in this group. I didn't see Turkey-Croatia though. I thought Ukraine and Poland especially were very strong.

Poland beat Northern Ireland by a single goal man :lol: not sure how that qualifies them as any stronger than all the other teams scraping wins.

The 3 strongest teams on show so far in the tournament are in this group. I didn't see Turkey-Croatia though. I thought Ukraine and Poland especially were very strong.

Poland beat Northern Ireland by a single goal man :lol: not sure how that qualifies them as any stronger than all the other teams scraping wins.

Should have been a few more tbh. They looked to have balance in all areas of the pitch. NI were a bit gash and parked the bus, but I was really impressed by Poland. Milik (sp?) will give Lewandowski more room and I think they will grow as the tournament progresses. They'll win the group IMO.