Group D - Croatia (Q), Spain (Q), Turkey, Czech Rep - Cro 2-1 Spa | Cze 0-2 Tur

Wullie

Damn.

Poor defending and goalkeeping.

Great play from Croatia without their best player

Ball changed direction. Nothing De Gea could've done as he committed to the original direction.

Guest neesy111

Damn.

Poor defending and goalkeeping.

Great play from Croatia without their best player

Ball changed direction. Nothing De Gea could've done as he committed to the original direction.

It hardly changed direction.

Fucking joke all around that. Never a pen, Srna should probably have been sent off and the keeper was about four yards off his line. Unless linesman near the goal being useless again.

New rules for the Euros, you're not sent off for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity if a penalty is awarded.

Srna wasn't the one penalised, he was the one that roughed up the ref at least twice. :lol:

De Gea still shouldn't let it in. The deflection wasn't that major.

Was already down with the weight to his left, no chance to correct himself even if the deflection was as minor as it was.

On a scale of 1 to Erudite hiw dou feel you've faired in this page so far?

Think i've fared* fine you pedantic loser

You want me to capitalise that I for you ?

It's the best thing ever when people spell shit wrong when they correct people for spelling :lol:

Fucking joke all around that. Never a pen, Srna should probably have been sent off and the keeper was about four yards off his line. Unless linesman near the goal being useless again.

New rules for the Euros, you're not sent off for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity if a penalty is awarded.

Srna wasn't the one penalised, he was the one that roughed up the ref at least twice. :lol:

Ah okay, I'm watching the other game. Just assumed it him that fouled for the penalty :lol: