Group E - Italy (Q), Belgium (Q), Ireland (Q), Swe - ITA 0-1 IRL | SWE 0-1 BEL

Wullie

Happy for the nation of Ireland minus Froggy. Would've been better if Sweden had made it through with them, but Swedens performance in the group opener was pathetic.

Greatest day of my life

Congrats, but that's grim [emoji38]

Also not true [emoji38] From a football perspective though yes

It's not grim at all. Some people care more about football than others. Best day will be when we beat France with a hand of God.

Greatest day of my life

Congrats, but that's grim [emoji38]

Also not true [emoji38] From a football perspective though yes

:lol: Then fair enough. Enjoy it. Didn't see your game for obvious reasons, but it's good to see the some of the best fans being rewarded. Shame for the Swedish fans but that's life when you play overweight uncle Källström in midfield.

Well done Ireland! Enjoyed that goal/win as much as an England win.

Was watching the game in Walkabout in Manchester and I was sat on a table next to a group of 30 or so Italy fans - their faces at the full time whistle man, they looked as if they just watched their team get knocked out of the Euros :lol:

That minute from Hoolahan missing the chance to Brady heading it home... man, that was a rollercoaster. Actually began a sentence yelling at Hoolahan for hitting such a good cross after pussyfooting his chance. :lol:

Lept around like a spaz when the goal went in, poor dog ran off in terror. Didn't want to wake the baby so went outside and started screaming into the street.

Been a long fucking time since football sent me this wild.

That minute from Hoolahan missing the chance to Brady heading it home... man, that was a rollercoaster. Actually began a sentence yelling at Hoolahan for hitting such a good cross after pussyfooting his chance. :lol:

Lept around like a spaz when the goal went in, poor dog ran off in terror. Didn't want to wake the baby so went outside and started screaming into the street.

Been a long fucking time since football sent me this wild.

:lol:

I've done that before.

Amazing from the Home nations bare England Well done  :aww: :aww:

Well, we've already beaten one of those home nations in this tournament so can't be doing all that badly 😉

We are expected to do well against "lesser" teams not to be over shadowed by Wales etc