Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone drinking at the Eight Bells tonight? I get onto KX at half 4 so should be there about 5. Rocking by then hopefully - travelling alone so if anyone is there and wants a pint ?

Nah i'm gan to Tynemouth.

f***, promised myself I'd never go back to Fulham after witnessing about the 5 worst football matches I've ever seen.

Funnily enough, the worst game I saw ever, after almost 45 years of attending league football, was the 1-0 win there with Fat Sam in charge and Barton scoring from a pen.

Dismal, cold, boring, lifeless...and that was just the half-time beer.

That was bloody awful on TV, cant imagine what it was like actually being there  :lol: :lol:

It's funny how much this game is referenced when you talk with other NUFC fans about shit games. I remember exactly where I watched it.

Was awful.

I was at a works xmas do at the civic centre and we met in Luckies at 5PM to watch the match before going across the road to the civic.

I was mortal by the time they served the turkey.

Having a bit of a Stifler problem, not sure where to watch. Stay at work and stream it, or take a second consecutive half-day and go to the nearby bar where TA Chicago is watching. Tough call, might just end up going around Stif's flat in the end

Profits at pubs in and around Newcastle today are going to skyrocket.

Pubs in sunderland will be packed out as well. Absolutely huge game for them, arguably their biggest of the season.

Dave's right about you tbf.

Atmosphere should be class tonight. Hope all going having a quality time. Work the tomo, so cant gan heavy but I'll have a few beers in my flat watching the match. Hope we start well, get on front foot.

Hyped for next two home games, the lads I'm off to Huddersfield game with, had enough of all the s***. Bascially packing it in but with Rafa here now, they cant wait for the season, and to support the lads.

Feels good how fans are feeling positive. Howay the lads!

Guest reefatoon

Having a bit of a Stifler problem, not sure where to watch. Stay at work and stream it, or take a second consecutive half-day and go to the nearby bar where TA Chicago is watching. Tough call, might just end up going around Stif's flat in the end

No room now with him and his dog, unless  . . . .

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jack-black-kick-baxter-anchorman.gif

No room now with him and his dog, unless  . . . .

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jack-black-kick-baxter-anchorman.gif

Thats it man, leave Lucky alone!

Profits at pubs in and around Newcastle today are going to skyrocket.

Pubs in sunderland will be packed out as well. Absolutely huge game for them, arguably their biggest of the season.

Dave's right about you tbf.

:lol:

Apart from being fucking nervous i'm really excited as well, especially to see our new look team and players that i have barely seen, apart from the highlights during preseason. I know the team as a whole, as as well as the new players will take some time to adapt and gel together so i will try to not expect too much. I very very much hope for us to win and be decently good, organised and positive. At the same time i think we will build on and get better and better. We have a good team and squad on paper now for this division but lets not forget that they are still human and might be a bit nervous and maybe having too much will to play in a relaxed way in this first game of the season.

Now lets fucking run them over and play brilliantly beautiful and show them how football is supposed to be played  :frantic: :frantic: .. :lol:

Who's the 9th player? Do Sky still think we signed Anita this summer? :lol:

They're probably counting Stuart Findlay.

If they count him surely they'd count El Mhanni too? Guess Findlay played for a SPL team last year as opposed to Chelsea reserves and Lewes

Sitting in a beer garden near Fulham Broadway now. Absolutely glorious but I'm probably in a similar state to Paully having opened the first can at 8am this morning. Excitement is building.

Elk?