Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest firetotheworks

http://4c2lgc59e181vuma1n9bmo1c.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/bobby-robson-banner-spursboycott-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

Recreating this would be pretty good.

:thup: Zero fucking about required, get it done.

It would be so fucking amusing after all this hype when they reveal their banners it's just Chris the Simpsons Artist drawings :lol:

Obviously wouldn't be amusing really. I hope this becomes a msssive success :thup:

Or they just use that actual banner like they've already confirmed they will.

Someone's bound to hate that idea too...

Aye you can never please everyone all of the time. Must admit I've been very impressed with some of the stuff I've seen.

My view is that anything is better than nothing. Let's face it SJP has been a soulless, sterile place on a match day far too long now (the odd big game apart). Something like this is long overdue so fair play to the lads involved for getting off their backsides and trying to do something about it.

Guest reefatoon

The word hope doesn't really work for me now, sounds a bit like the bad old days and a bit desperate. Needs a more upbeat/positive word,  or even just good old Rafa.

really didnt know where to post this so will may be post it in the championship planning thread also.

just needs to be said that we really need our fans to show a bit of humility this season. i'm gonna start taking my kids to away matches.

we really show ourselves up with the "s*** ground, s*** fans" and "your support is f***ing s***" chants. absolutley hate them and they need to stamped out. people shouldnt join in and we need to sing over them to drown them out.

hate it.

really didnt know where to post this so will may be post it in the championship planning thread also.

just needs to be said that we really need our fans to show a bit of humility this season. i'm gonna start taking my kids to away matches.

we really show ourselves up with the "s*** ground, s*** fans" and "your support is f***ing s***" chants. absolutley hate them and they need to stamped out. people shouldnt join in and we need to sing over them to drown them out.

hate it.

Totally agree; over the last 5 years or so we've inherited a dickhead element to our fan base

hate it.

Totally agree; over the last 5 years or so we've inherited a dickhead element to our fan base

I just posted about this in response in the championship planning thread. Too many dickheads acting up off their face. Embarrassing.

Even at Dublin at the weekend - at 7.30am in the morning a couple of 16/17 year old lads being wankers in the toilets at Dublin airport flicking / throwing water about singing Geordie boys taking the piss. Fucking embarrassing.